Chapter 13(:

A/N: Hey everyone ;D I hope you loved chapter twelve(: I’m actually going to be doing a different p.o.v(: oh and there is a new character ;D THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT(:

RECAP:

I don’t know what happened I think I fainted. All of a sudden I start to see flashes of a little girl with long brunette hair looking over the edge of a cliff similar to this one; a little boy with brown hair was sneaking up behind her and looked like he was going to scare her.

 He did, and she fell over the cliff. I screamed. I became conscious as I fell over the cliff myself. I kept screaming, until I was succumbed by the water causing my mouth to be filled with the salt water.

My throat began to burn. There’s a problem… I never learned how to swim. The surface of the water kept getting further and further away from my touch. The next thing I feel is strong muscled arms wrapping their arms around me as I slipped into a black abyss.

CHAPTER  13

Im hearing a loud beeping noise, it’s starting to get on my nerves, and I can’t seem to open my eyes. I try my best to open them. I try one more time… I succeed, there’s a bright light shining right above me, I close my eyes again.

I hear a deep chuckle, who’s that? And where exactly am I? And what is that insanely annoying beeping sound.... I opened my eyes again to glare at the person who was laughing. I try to sit up, but my arms feel like steel.

“Here let me help.” A guy with black hair and mystical grey around the same age as me said.

I opened my mouth to ask him who he is… nothing came out…

“The doctor did say you might not be able to talk for a while, I’ll go get him.” He said after he helped me sit up, then he walked out of the room.

I finally looked around my surroundings to see that im in a hospital room, and that annoying beeping was coming from the e.c.g (it shows the heartbeat) machine that im hooked up to, I had an IV in my arm and I was in a hospital gown. The room was all white, no wonder I was blinded when I first opened my eyes.

The door opened to reveal that guy with the awesome grey eyes, and a doctor walked in behind him, he had black hair with some red streaks he looked around the age of 22ish.

“Hi sweetie how are you?” the doctor said.

Is he stupid? He knows I can’t talk.... so why is he asking me how I am..

“Im assuming your throat is hurting you?” now that he mentioned it I noticed my throat was dry, and it hurt like hell.

I shook my head ‘yes’. “Here is  some water, you’re not going to be able to speak for a while, but for now you can use this.” He said handing me a small white board and an expo marker.

“I have some questions I’d like to ask you, but right now I need to check your vitals, and we are also waiting for some test results to come back.” The doctor said. As he went to check my blood pressure I noticed his name was Dr. Sumter. I took a sip of the water, it helped my throat some, but it still hurt.

“The first question that I have for you, is do you know who you are, as in whats your full name.”

I pulled the cap off of the expo marker and wrote on my board ‘Victoria-Lynn Anne Gregg’ then I turned the board around to show Dr. Sumter.

“Okay, well we know your name now, Victoria, do you know where you are?” does this guy think I have a concussion? And my name isn’t Victoria its Victoria-Lynn, gosh I hate when people just call me by Victoria, aside from Jason.