Chapter 1

[A/N] I just want you to inform that I made some revision on this story but it didn't affect on the plot. I just add and change some words that I used on this story. Since this was written last 2015.

CHAPTER 1 ♡

"Hi, Jin."

"He's so handsome."

"Omg! Seokjin oppa is really hot even in uniform."

He smile at them.

"I might die on that smile."

"If oppa's smile had a poison, I might already dead."

The fangirls said, squealing and complimenting Kim Seokjin. He is very popular because of his looks. And every girls drool and even dream to be his girl. But there is only one girl he likes. PARK MYUNG EUN. Seokjin never heard MyungEun compliments him. And it really irritates him.

He really likes the girl since elementary. Yes, it is. First, he thought that it is only puppy love or shall we say infatuation but it isn't. As a time goes by, his feelings towards her grew deeper. He even follow her in her middleschool. He wants to show to her that he still exist. Guess what? He even stop from schooling since he is her senior, just to have the same class as hers!

"KIM SEOKJIN!!" their teacher called him.

From staring Myungeun's back, since he is sitting behind her, he diverted his gaze to their teacher. And he stood up.

"Ne. Teacher?" he ask as he walks toward his teacher.

"You got many failed subjects."

He smile. He knows the ending of this.

"And now, you just smile at your failure?!"

The class just laugh. It is very unbelievable that the mighty Kim Seokjin failed in his subjects.

"I think you need a tutor."

Then some girls put their hands up. Every girls badly want to be his tutor. But there is only one girl he wants to teach him.

"Me!! Seon-saeng-nim !!!"

"I want to be oppa's tutor."

Miss Lee, the name of the teacher look around the class. Then she spotted Myungeun, who is seating silently. She is not even raising her hands to volunteer to be his tutor.

"Miss Park. Come here." Miss Lee called her.

Seokjn hide his smile. "I was right all along. Seonsaengnim will put her as my tutor."

"Ne. Seon-saeng-nim?" Myungeun ask the teacher, as she went up standing beside Seokjin.

"You will be Mr. Kim's tutor." their teacher said in a monotonous voice.

Then Myungeun look at him, before she points to herself. "Why me? There are many girls wants to be his-"

"Don't say 'no' for this Miss Park. I know you're responsible enough for this. And also you are one of the top student in the class. And its a great previlege for you too." Miss Lee explain.

Miss Lee believe that Myungeun will really teach Seokjin. Unlike any other girls inside the campus, Myungeun is not like a girl to flirt.

She got no choice but follow their teacher. Or else she might see a failing grade on her report card.

MyungEun wasn't able to see his smile right after their teacher declare her as his tutor. It was like a victory smile.

***

"Are you free right now?" Seokjin ask her. "You can eat lunch with me."

MyungEun look at him with annoyance. She hates to be with him. Well, she just trying to avoid the mighty Kim Seokjin or else she'll get bullied by his so-called fangirls.

"I'm not free every lunch." As she hurriedly fix her things, before leaving him from behind.

"I thought being her tutee is one way to be close with her? Why does she change anyway?" Seokjin mumbles to himself.

The smiling MyungEun he'd known was gone. She turn out to be cold and loner. And that makes him feel sad. He wants the happy go lucky MyungEun back. Because seeing her bright smile, makes his day even brighter.

After Class

"We will going to have a tutorial today." MyungEun said to him without even making an eye contact.

"Okey."

Instead of library, Seokjin drag MyungEun at the back of the school yard.

"Why here?" MyungEun ask. "Why not in the library?"

Seokjin sigh and look at her straight from the eyes. All he wants to be with her. To have a solo moment with her. Because if they will be at the library, surely his fangirls will ruin their moment. And he don't like it.

"I want to spend some moment with you."

Myungeun was puzzle at his words. Her brow even knot in confusion. "What?"

"Aish." as he rub his neck. He just spill his real reason. "I want here because there no disturbance. In the library, fangirls might flirt with me."

Although, Myungeun is not really convince on his lame excuse, she agree. "Okay." His fangirls just might distract them.

Then they start their tutorial.

***