Chapter 4

"What are you doing?" Seokjin was startle when someone suddenly talk at his back. He turn around and he saw Myungeun standing with books at her hands.

"Myungeun?"

The girl just smile at him. Though Seokjin didn't expect her to be around. He thinks that she already went home.

"It's already 6pm but you're still here." as she glance at her watch. "Peaking at the music room?" She ask him curiously.

Just Seokjin realize that the door is slightly open. And the golden voice is already gone.

"N-nothing."

"Okey. Gotta go." Before Myungeun could leave, Seokjin grab her wrist.

"Can I walk with you?"

Myungeun was shock at his sudden invitation. But she dismissed her weird feelings that she felt. "Sure."

They talk nonsense things until Seokjin ask her.

"Why your are not attending classes this past few days? You only show up yourself during our tutorial."

Jin look down. "I'm busy." she plainly answer.

"Busy at what?"

"You have so many questions. Its too personal."

"Sorry." she heard Seokjin mumbles.

Myungeun remember something. "Why are you peaking at the music room earlier?"

Seokjin look at her surprisingly. "Why did you ask?"

"Just curious." as she shrug her shoulders.

Seokjin sigh. "I think I love this girl."

Myungeun suddenly look at him.

"I love her voice really and I want to meet her."

"That's weird. You love her because of her voice?"

"Yea. Really weird. And I'm really confuse right now." Jin furrows.

"Why?"

"I love this girl since childhood, but after hearing this golden voice at the music room my feelings were torn. I like her and I do like the girl at the music room." then he look at her. He saw something unexplainable at her eyes.

"So the owner of the heart necklace is the girl in the music room, right?" Myungeun ask. Seokjin nod. He heard a deep sigh from her.

"What's with that sigh?"

"Myung Eun-sshi!!" an old woman greeted Myungeun.

"Annyeong, halmunee." then the old woman look at Seokjin.

"Is this your namja-chingu?"

"Aniyo, halmunee. He is a friend." Jin politely answer.

"Don't deny it. You look good together." she commented. "I have to go my husband is waiting at me at our fruitstore."

"She really is fond of you." Seokjin said.

"Oh. Thank you for accompanying me." Jin said as they stop at the front of her house. "Anyway, you will know tomorrow the girl at the music room."

***

"What's with that smile, Seokjin?" Youngjae ask him.

"I'm happy today." he said as he sat on his chair.

"Today we have a program." Youngjae inform him.

'Anyway, you will know tomorrow the girl at the music room.' he remember what Myungeun told him.