Chapter 9

"Why are you here?" Jin asks Jimin when she saw her cousin at her dorm.

Jimin just give Myungeun his usual bright smile. As he smile, his eyes gone. His eyesmile that usually make girls to drool.

"Am I not allowed to visit my cousin?"

Jin rolls her eyes. "You're not allowed here."

She was about to close the door when when Jimin push it and grab her wrist. "We will have a date today." He happily said.

"What? Date?"

Confusion was written on her face. Like seriously, she'd rather stay at the dorm than to have a date with Jimin.

"Yup. Let's go to Noona's boutique. I don't want to go out with you wearing pajamas."

Then Myungeun, try to look at herself. Yes, she's indeed wearing a pj's only.

"I can change my clothes."

"No. Don't you dare. Today is your special day. So must look more beautiful."

And Myungeun allowed Jimin to drag her out.

They had a cousin who is five years older than them, that owns already a boutique. And she thinks, they are going there.

"OWW!! Park Myung Eun and Park Jimin!!?? What are the two of you doing here?"

Jimin put his arms around the lady's shoulder. "We're here because I need you to make that girl *pointing to Jin* beautiful."

Park Eun Min nods excitingly. "OMO!! I can't wait to see Jin-ie transform!!"

It is been three years since the three reunited. Jimin is busy in his career as a member of BTS, while Myungeun is busy in her trainee days.

Then one of the makeup artists drag Jin to the dressing room.

Eun Min faced Jimin. Like seriously, it is so rare for Jimin to drag and force Myungeun to do some makeover.

"Is this one of your prank Mr. Jimin??"

The boy smile sheepishly, "Aniyo, noona. This is for Jin's lovelife. Hehehe!"

"Whatever. I just don't want her to be hurt again. Is this about that Seokjin guy? Did they meet again?" Still, her eyebrow's knot.

Jimin frown. "Are you really supporting me noona?"

"Yes. As your cousin, I am your number fan. Can't you see my boutique? There are some posters of your group."

Jimin just face palmed himself. Like the heck?

"That Seokjin is one of my band mates. And I want them to be together. Just support me for being a cupid for this two."

"What?!" Eunmin gasped. Unbelieving on what she just heard on Jimin. "Jimin, you know what happen to Myungeun back then. I don't want it to happen again."

"It won't. I promise."

AFTER 10 MINUTES of waiting.

"WOAAAH!" Both Eun Min and Jimin drop their jaws.

"Beautiful!!"

"Miss Carie never failed me in terms of makeover." Eun Min said. She's referring to her one of the best makeup artists in her boutique.

"Oppa!! Stop staring at me like that. If you're not my cousin I probably think that you had a crush on me."

Jimin pout. "Eww!! If ever we're not cousin, I'd rather choose Kei-noona than you." As he act as if he is gross.