Chapter 3

PARK MYUNG EUN POINT OF VIEW

"ICE CREAM PARLOR??!!!" I exclaim.

"Yes." then he smile. "Because I know this is your favorite."

He just took me to my favorite ice cream parlor. Is he a stalker of mine? How on Earth does he know that this is my favorite?

"I don't have my money. Okey. Then goodbye."

Honestly, I really do love ice cream and it is my favorite. But I just don't want to lose my voice.

I was about to turn around when someone grab my wrist. I think I know who is it.

"My treat." and for the second time, he gave me a smile that almost melt my heart.

As we enter the Ice Cream Parlor, all eyes are on us. Correction. All eyes are on the guy beside me.

"OMO!! Seokjin-oppa is here!!"

"He's really handsome!!"

He is really popular with girls even before. That is why I need to distance from him.

"Who's that girl beside him?"

"I think its his personal maid."

Arrgh. Do I looklike a maid? Hello? I am wearing my uniform, gurl. Can't you see?

"What flavor do you want?" Seokjin-oppa ask me.

"Vanilla." I plainly said.

"That girl is his tutor!!"

Here we go again. Can't they just shut their mouth? I can hear them.

"Are they dating?"

I just roll my eyes. Hello? They're gossiping infront of me.

"Don't mind them?" he whispers at me.

I almost had a heart attack when our face were just inches away. Like the heck? He don't have to go near to me just to say it.

I am still stun and trying to compose myself when he grab me out.

"Where are we going again?" I ask. "We don't have our tutorial today. We better go home now, and study our lesson."

He look at me seriously. "Don't mind our lesson earlier."

"Don't mind? You almost had a failing grades!"

"Are you concern me?"

My eyes grew in wide. Am I concern to him? Damn! Me and my big mouth. He just treat me an ice cream. I should have be friendly with him. But he said that we shouldn't mind our lesson?

I face him. "I'm not concern at you Mr. Kim. It just that I don't want to get embarrased." then I left him.

****

KIM SEOK JIN POINT OF VIEW

As Jin enter the room, I look at her. Seems she's still mad at me. She really is a low-tempered person.

During discussion I keep glancing at her. Here we go again. She don't seem like to know my existence.

After dismissal, I block her way. I really can't stand it when she's not talking to me.

"Do you still mad at me?" I ask her.

"I'm not." She didn't even dare to have an eye contact with me.

She was about to passed by when I was able to block her way.

"Then why you're not giving me some attention?"

"MR. KIM SEOK JIN, DON'T WASTE MY TIME. I HAVE NO TIME FOR ATTENTION SEEKER." she said. She lightly push me.

I was left dumbfounded. Am I really that attention seeker? All I want is her attention. Nothing else. I don't care about my fangirls attention given to me, I don't really mind them. But her? I want her. I want her attention only to me.

***

I'm walking alone at the hallway near the music room. And again I hear that voice.

Uri hamkke itdeon geu gonggane
Naega neol darmagadeon geu sungane
Bissogeul geunyang georeodo neomu johatdeon
Niga eopda niga eopda
Eotteoke na honjaseo neol jiugo sara
Neomu geuriwo

Who's that girl? I really like her voice. Everytime I hear that voice, I forgot my problem.

"Do I have a problem?" I thought. "My problem is how to get Jin's attention."

I was again curious who own that voice. I was about to open the door when someone talk to me.

"Are you one of the member of our school band?" our principal, Mr. Oh ask me.

Just then, the voice gone. Damn! If the principal wasn't able to catch me peeping here in the music room, there is a possibility that I might know the owner of that voice.

"No. Mr. Oh." I politely answer. "I was just about to passed by."

"Then you're peaking at the door?"

I bow. "Mianhaeyo. I'm just curious at the girl's voice."

I saw Mr. Oh smile. "You will know her at our school fest."

Then he walk away. "I'm glad that she's back in singing."

I took something on my pocket. The heart necklace. I wonder who owns this.

Hearing her soothing and soft voice, I forgot about Myungeun. Really?

I sigh. I wonder who I truly loves. The owner of that voice or Park Myungeun.

***

"Keep looking at that necklace huh?" one of my classmates, Youngjae mock me.

I just smile at him. Then he asked, "Are you in love?"

"OMO!! Seokjin-oppa is now inlove??"

"I wonder who's that girl."

Fangirls are gossiping again. Nothing's new. They are really curious about my love interest.

"I'm in love with the owner of this necklace." I plainly answer as I still keep looking at the necklace.

"Who's the girl?"

"The mysterious girl with a golden voice inside the music room." I whisper to him. I don't want the fangirls hear it.

"Where did you get that kind of necklace?"

I was a little bit startle when someone talk infront of us. And guess what, it was Myungeun

"This?" as I wave it infront of her. "Why?" I ask back.

"Don't answer me with another question, Kim Seokjin." Then she glare at me. "Nevermind that I asked."

Then she sat on her seat.

*****

I look at Myungeun, who is seriously discussing Math at me. I understand our lesson for today. I just want to stare at her lovely face, and listen to her voice while lecturing me. Though I am not really on my concentration.

"What's with that stare?"

So she caught me staring at her. I love how her brow's knot in confusion. I want to pinch her cheeks.

I smile. "Nothing. Just continue."

I'm now puzzle at my feelings towards her. I know that Myungeun, is my first love since elementary. I don't know but this mysterious girl with golden voice caught my heart again.

"Let's end the discussion here." she said. "Seems that you're spacing."

Then she fix her things before she leave.

I just found myself again at the music room. Standing at the door while listening again to that voice.

^^^