Chapter 6

jaylen prov

Kevin was home from tour and he's always on the phone. but imma check his phone tonight.

--------------------------------------------

Later that Night

Jaylen prov
i cleaned up dinner and i took a shower and kevin was sleep but i looked at his phone and it was this girl he was talking to named Micah so i called her and she betta pick up i went outside.

M - hey kev wats up

J - who tf are you callen him do u know who u talkin to

M - umm no who r u

J - im kevins girlfriend who tf r u

M - im kevins bestfriend we were friends since 2 grade and we just met up and caught up i didn't know he had a girlfriend

J - Nah its fine how about you come over for dinner tomorrow and come swimming.

M - ok ill be there bye

i walked back in the house nd kevin is standing right there looking at me " kev u scared me" i said " wat u doin wat my phone Jay wait u called her Jaylen" i got quiet
" JAYLEN MARIE BROOK DID U GO THROUGH MY DAMN PHONE (snaches his phone)
"Im sorry kevin i just wanted to see who the person was" "WELL Y DIDN'T U ASK ( her eyes get watery ) " u know wat u can sleep in tge guest room Jaylen" i run upstairs and grabbed my phone and went in the basement and grabbed his babies ( his jays) and started breaking the boxes " u piece of shit gonna make me sleep alone in the guest room you know wat fuck u and your jays bitch " and walked upstairs and threw the box down but his shoes were down stairs and walked upstairs stairs and he started yelling " bitch are u serious would u like it if i threw ur clothes in the damn pool u know wat GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BITCH". i grabbed my duffle bag and put clothes in there and grabbed my keys a.d jacket and got in my range rover and drove to my moms house crying and i kocked on her door and she answered and i put my stuff down and i cried in her chest and i got tired and went to bed on her couch.

Kevin prov
i felt bad for wat i said but not to bad i took ger stuff and put it in the guest room and called my boys and told them wat happend and they came over and tried to call ber but she didn't answer but i love her and i dont want that to go a way but imma giver her time it was 4 am so i just went upstairs and went to bed

wow do u think shes gonna come back or nah or is that it for jayvin ( Jaylen and Kevin )