Chapter Five

Nadines POV-
The school bell rang so it was time to go home but I remembered that I had to meet James at the big tree..
As I walk to the big tree James was standing there so weird it looked like he was nervous, I came to tap his shoulder and saw he has a notebook I thought It was a cheat sheet for math class but it wasn't..
On the notebook it said
"Okay Nadine pretty chickened out to tell you this but even though I told you I liked you I still want to let you know that I really do. I think of you every night and jut right when you walk up to me and say hi my heart stops, Nadine there's no other way to tell you this but I love you... Will you be my girlfriend?"
I didn't know what to say because I was so flattered on what he wrote on that note, I looked at him and as I said James he said "I know, I know, it's a no."
"James" I said as I laugh and smile,
"Yes.. Yes  I'll be your girlfriend!"
He smiled and hugged me so tight
As we pull away we looked into each other's eyes and kissed, that's when there were butterflies in my stomach and when I knew sparks were flying.
I was so happy I couldn't believe it. After all these years of saying we're just friends now we can say we're a couple now!