Chapter One

A story about James liking Nadine. But will Nadine give him the chance or does she want it to stay the same?

2018-

Nadines Pov:

Everything has been going by too fast. Me and James are going to star in a new movie called "Meant To Be"
(their not I just made it up)
I'm so exited because we've been doing so well.
I got a text from James that he wants to take me to a movie..
I replied sure because why not.
I went and picked my clothes. It was really windy and I knew it was going to rain so I picked out skinny jeans, a maroon shirt and a leather jacket.
I didn't put make up on because it's just James I mean who am I trying to impress.
I got a text from James saying
James😈:
Hey Nadz I'm here waiting outside, are you ready or not because I can wait. :)
Nadine:
Yeh I'm ready just give me five minutes to brush my teeth and put my hair up
James POV:

I'm so exited to watch a movie with Nadine it's like we're getting so much closer. I'm starting to like her.. Wait what?!? I am? Yes I like her
Nadine opens her door and locks it.
We hug for like five seconds.
She gives the best hugs!
I open her door and closed it for her and got into my car and started it.
"James can we quickly go to the store first"
"Why"
"Uhm.. Uhm.. I'm on my period."
"Ewww"
"Shut up James"
"Love you Nadine" as I giggled
We entered the store and grabbed some pads and went straight to the movies. We were going to watch Despicable Me 3
We were half way through the movie till I felt someone grab my hand.
It was Nadine
"Sorry but can I hold your hand my hands a bit cold"
we were holding hands the whole movie.
Then I decide to put my arm around her so I had to pretend to yawn.
Nadine smiled at me and I smiled at her back.
After the movie ended we decided to get fro-yo because it was just 6:45 and she didn't want to go home.
Nadine got blueberry cheesecake and I got cotton candy. This is when I had to tell her that I like her.