Chapter 3

Nadines POV-

*alarm goes off*
As I wake up I check my phone and look what I see first 10 missed calls by James and 5 text messages by him.
I don't know if I should talk to him he probably thinks I'm mad at him because of the kiss but I'm not I'm just really happy he likes me! Wait what am I saying I should take a shower
For my outfit I picked out skinny jeans a red v neck and so white converse.
After I took a shower I dried my hair and put it in a high pony.
I went downstairs and grabbed breakfast and after brushed my teeth.
I checked my phone and saw it was 6:50 so I had to go to school so I grabbed my bag and ran to school
-------------------------------------
James POV-
I'm so ma at myself for kissing her yesterday, God James your such an idiot!
I saw Nadine walking liking confused so I ran to her and talked to her.
"Nadine I'm sorry for missing you yesterday I couldn't help it but I just ha to tell you I like you I just needed you to know on how I feel about you, I can't sleep when you don't know how much I feel about you I know you're mad but that's okay I just hope your not mad I really don't want to ruin our friendship just by expressing my feelings but if you don't feel the same way I understand you"
After 2 seconds of silence she hugged me and said
"I'm so sorry James I'm not mad I'm just really happy because you said you like me because I'm not going to lie I like you too and always have. I really love you James"
We pulled away from our hug and asked her to be my girlfriend just before she said yes the bell rang
"James we'll talk later I love you"
"I love you too!"
Wait are we a thing yet?