Hideout pt1

The sun hadn't risen yet, but Jeff and I had already left my bloodied mess of a home. I wasn't insane like him yet, mind you, just tagging with him. Possibly not the best idea in history, they'd either think I did it or he took me hostage, but I didn't really care. I was just glad to he away from it all. "Alright. Listen up, doll." My eyes flicked over to him curiously, head tilting slightly to prod him into continuing to speak. "If you're gonna stay with me you're gonna need to earn your keep." I frowned darkly. "Not like that! I mean, if you're going to be staying with me you and I are both gonna need food, so you need to get a job! Jesus." He defended quickly, frowning as well. I relaxed, nodding slightly. "I see where you're coming from. But, where are we gonna stay? And I'm not in the exact type of clothes one would wear to a job interview..." I motioned to my baggy clothes, frowning again. He hummed, an expression of concentration floating across his face. "Well, we can stay at my safe house, and go take some clothes from someone your size." He shrugged, nodding at his idea and looking over at me. "As long as its washed." I muttered in reply, letting him lead the way to his hideout.