Chapter 6: Like Me

Hello, It's Alex_wild_hammer.  The video for "Meant to Be" Is in chapter 5. I hope you enjoy this surprise update :). A lot happens!

Mack's POV:

My eyes opened slowly to the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I know this is a movie and all but Lela looks like an angel even when she's sleeping. Oh god she'll think I'm being a total creep. I turned around as soon as I heard her cute little yawn. What happened last night? I mean I know what happened but did it really...happen. It felt so real but like I was in a dream.

"Morning!" she said refreshed.

I giggled and pretended to be asleep.

Lela's POV:

Golly she sure is sleepy. I started playing with her brown bouncy hair, hoping not to wake her. She looks so peaceful. Last night was so amazing. I stopped as soon as she turned to face me. I love that thing our eyes do , it reminds me of the time we first met.

"You look like you slept well," I said as I sat up.

"Yea, last night was-"

"Amazing."

We both giggled and she sat up.

"You think we could-" she asked.

"Do it again?"

Mack nodded and we both leaned in.

No One's POV:

Butchy rushed in with two leather jackets in his hands. The two love birds quickly acted casual. Mack pretended to stretch while Lela pretended to yawn as they both then faced him for his attention. Wow that was close.

"Which one of these look like they would scare the sefers away?" He asked. One was dark red and the other one was black.

"That one," they say at the same time, pointing to different ones. "I mean that one?" they say again in unison, each of them pointing to a different one. "I mean-"

"Never minds, I'll weer something else. Now get up you two, It's pizza day at Big Momma's. We got to make sure we gets there before the sefers and make sure there's no left overs for them."

"Okay Butchy, we'll be right there." Lela got up crankily and went in her closet for something to wear. She came out as soon as Butchy left with another outfit.

Mack's POV:

What the- how did she-huh?

"Um how did you?"

"Did what?"

"Change that quickly?"

"That was quick? I couldn't find anything."

Didn't she wear that yesterday? *sigh* It's just a movie.

I got up to see I was already changed. She took my hand and we headed out the door to the next scene.

I felt her let go as soon as we walked through the front doors of Big Momma's. I don't like that feeling inside my gut.

The surfers were dancing and singing. It actually looked like fun, but I followed Lela to the bikers table with a lot of pizza to go around, for the bikers that is.

"Mmmm that looks yummy." Lela said as she sat down. I sat down next to her.

"Yea, looks like more for us." Butchy laughed and snapped like he usually does. Everyone laughed but Lela and I. We were to busy holding hands under the table.

"We should haves a sleep over!" Che Che smiled while looking at Lela.

"Yea, that sounds like fun." Struts agreed.