Teen Beach Movie: Fallin For Ya

So I was scrolling through watt-pad and surprisingly they don't have a fan fiction about Mack and Lela from Teen Beach Movie. I ship them so hard. They would make the most cutest couple ever! I personally don't own Teen Beach Movie but if I did, it will be endgame. Well here it goes enjoy!

Mack couldn't believe what was happening. She stormed out of the surf shed and sat on the steps. She felt like crying but she didn't want to tell her boyfriend Brady. She was just making it here, she didn't want to move, she would just have to start over again and again. It just wasn't fair.

Mack's POV:
I know Brady would be hurt from the news but he didn't have to hear it from me. He's always hurt, I always seem to make him upset just because I won't kiss him or anything. I feel like no one should pressure me into doing something I don't want to do but he's my boyfriend. The only reason why I said yes was because everyone at school made fun of me or just teased me, well except for him. He's cute but I just feel like something is missing. It's weird. I can't seem to figure it out so I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut.

No one's POV:
Brady walks into the surf shed excited to see Mack. He turns to his grandpa, the guy who owns the shack and said that she was outside. He glanced at the tv screen then got even more excited. Turns out, his favorite movie is going to be on. It's called Wet Side Story. He's seen this dozens and dozens of times. Mack's only seen it once but he's always bugging her about it. He went outside and tugged her in.

Mack's POV:
Ugh this stupid movie? I don't wanna see it again, I have other things to focus on. I sigh and look at him. He's already looking at the screen like he's in a trance or something.
"Brady....." I say but he still doesn't answer."Babe, I need to talk to you."
"In a minute, hold on it's my favorite part" Brady replied.
"It's important!"
"Sshhhh it can wait"
Oh no, he did not just shush me, he did not just tell Mckenzie to shut up.....nope.
He's always like this, it's like I'm not important to him anymore. What the fuck? Do you know what!? I don't have time for this! No one cares about me anyway so why do I even try?

I storm back out of the shed and grab my surf board. It's my last day so I should probably make it last. I hold my surf board down on top of the surface and keep my balance. I have got to say that I haven't rode these gnarly waves in a while. It's sort of getting out of control. I wobble a little then look towards the shore.
"Mack what are you doing?" Brady yells.
I ignore him and continue to ride the rough waves.
Suddenly my board goes out of control and I get wiped out. I could see my life flash before my eyes as the waves smacked up against my face. I couldn't breathe.

No one's POV:
Brady immediately swam up to Mack's unconscious body. As soon as he got ahold of her body, they both got pulled into a riptide. Everything went black.....

I hope you enjoyed! Please tell me all of your feedback. I'll try to update as fast as I can. Love ya :*