Chapter 2: Oh They're Surf Crazy Alright......

Hey guys, Alex_wild_hammer here, the second chapter is finally here. Yea I know, get excited. I hope you really like it. And sing along if you want to.

Mack's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes faintly and flinched as the bright sunlight hit my eye. My eyes soon fully open to see Brady standing up, tilting his head and getting the water out of his ear. I can't believe we're alive. Well I can't believe I'm alive. I look around to see a vacant beach. Where is everyone?

"What the hell was that Mack?" Brady asked in a harsh tone.

"What it was my last wave...." I don't look at him.

"What?"

"Brady..." I sigh "In two hours, I have a flight to a new school. I promised my aunt I would come with her in the fall to go to school. She promised my mom to take care of me...."

"So your just leaving me like that!?"

" I didn't have any consent Brady, it's not like I could...-"

He cut me off. "Whatever I don't want to talk about this now."

I rolled my eyes. Ugh what's his problem? "Where are we anyway?"

Suddenly, I hear music in the distance. I look up as it got closer and closer...

Blue Skies, Gentle Breeze,

what a day,

Sunshine and sweet harmony, time to play.

No time for complications, from now on just good vibrations

Who could be singing this, loud? Why on our beach? I then see a blonde, twirling in the air. She's sort of like a helicopter. What was going on?

"Brady?"

"Ugh yea?" He snapped.

I walk towards the noise. "Brady..."

He follows. "Y-yea?"

This was crazy. This never happened before. And how are they all in sync? I look left and right and no one is playing any music. Wait a second, Oh no, is this a dream or am I dead? That's even worse!

Brady and I look at each other at the same time in confusion. This is the time I start panicking.

"Maybe we're dead!" I yell. "We've died and ended up in a musical!" I say as we slowly duck our heads down. A tan average guy starts singing while he gets out of the small car.

On my way feeling fine,

I could see my reflection in my surf board shine,

I could hardly wait to cause a commotion,

Come on everyone jump into the ocean.

Flying high, just out of reach,

No ands ifs buts' we're nuts for the beach.

Surf Surf Woo! Surf Surf Crazy!

Ride the perfect wave say Hi to the sky!

Surf surf sand, it's a bikini wonderland summers on and we've gone surf surf crazy!

I look over at Brady to see he's bopping his head and singing along. Seriously? He's dancing at a time like this? Whatever.

The radio blasts and here's the plan,

We'll soak up the sun and get the ultimate tan.

We could hardly wait to cause a commotion,

Here we go again, into the ocean.

Now's the time to hear the speech.

No rules at all have a ball at the beach!

Surf Surf Woo! Surf Surf Crazy!

Ride the perfect wave say Hi to the sky!

Surf surf sand, it's a bikini wonderland summers on and we've gone surf surf crazy!

"Mack, We're in the movie..." Brady says.

Ugh what is he talking about. "What movie?" I ask him.

"My movie, Wet Side Story"

So many questions are in my mind. "What? How? Why?"

"Why all of the questions?"

"What do we do?"

"Have fun! Woo!" He screams as he joins them. Oh brother.....

Burgers hot,

Water warm,

A cool seaside bash,

Catch a wave,

Turn it up,

Make a splash,

Make a splash,

Make a splash!

I walk by Brady to see what he was doing as he lined up with all of the singing surfers. They were apparently passing a bucket and he didn't really pass it to me.

Crazy!

Then they all go under a limbo stick to introduce themselves.

I'm Tanner,

SeaCat,

Giggles,

Rascal,

Keke,

Brady

Uh oh it's my turn....

"I'm Mack...." I say awkwardly.

Calabunga attack!

Haha how clever. Then they go into this big dance sequence and I lose Brady. I get caught in the middle trying to find my way out. Out of all the people on this beach, how are they the only ones here? I don't know what I'm doing but all I know is we need to get out of here!

Surf Surf Woo! Surf Surf Crazy!

Ride the perfect wave say Hi to the sky!

Surf surf sand, it's a bikini wonderland summers on and we've gone,

Summers on and we've gone,

surf surf crazy!

They finish and all land on their surf boards so that I'm the only one standing.

"Well that happened...."

Then they get up and fall down again. I sigh. Was that really nessasary?

I look back at Brady then grab my surfboard and try to go back into the ocean.

"Mack! Where are you going?"he asks.

"Out of here. We need to go back home."

"C'mon, this would be fun."

"Alright you look like you've already had fun. Now let's go home."

"No!" He grabs my wrists and tugs on it.

"Ow!" I pull away.

"I'm sorry"

I don't say anything. It's not like it was the first time this happened.

"You know I didn't mean it."

I simply nod and look away.

"I want to show you something."

I sigh. "Fine this better be quick."

"Follow me...." He leads me to a huge shack called Big Momma's.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I worked on it a lot so it was nice and long. Sorry if it took so long to update. Just keep all the feedback coming and I'll try to get the update up as fast as I can. Love you guys :*