Together Again

We walked a bit though the dark hallways, my breath was still freezing from the cold but it slowly begun to feel like pleasent cold just because i was with him. He was walking in front of me with my small hand in his. My heart was racing and my cheeks were burning. We entered his room and it was huge with a big king sized bed and i also noticed the balcony overlooking the forest near the temple. He brought tea to warm me up and we sat on the bed and he begun talking...
I couldn't believe it,  he actually got cybernized but was brought back by Quan Chi and excaped. "Why thank you Quan Chi" i thought to myself as i figured it would be too idiotic to actually tell him that. The rest i pretty much figured out, he reformed the Lin Kuei and became it's grandmaster. Were we still together i wondered? I mean lot time has passed and i wasn't sure what was he going to say,  he was a nice guy but i was prepared for whatever was going to happen. He finished and looked me with a blank white eyes but still i felt love and caring coming from them,  i put the teacup down on a small table and touched his cold face and said "You never left my mind ever since you left,  everything is all right".  I kissed his forehead as i got up and he buried his face in my chest while putting his hands around my waist hugging me, the chills were all over my body and he stayed like that for a couple of moments. I quietly laughed and mumbled "Pervert", in a split second he fliped me on the bed and was on top of me. As always he wasn't gonna let me take control, i put my finger on his lips and said "Looks like it's my turn to keep you WARM tonight",  he smirked and just roled to his side with his hands still not leaving my waist and soon after we both fell asleep.