Chapter 1.

Hey girl hey! (Comment below if you know what that's from), so here's the story I was supposed to write for you guys last week, but I was so busy with babysitting, and all kinds of stuff! And I'm also dealing with a really sick dog, so bare with me! Here it is, and I will update EVERY DAY now! Love you guys! Message me story ideas, and I just might write about it! You will also get a shout-out in the beginning that will look like this: Idea by: _____ then your name! See you tomorrow for a new update! :) ENJOY :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I'm Cat. Cat Robinson. I'm 17 years old, and I have an amazing best friend named Krystal. Weretechnically like sisters, but were best friends. We have been friends since kindergarten when I threw up on her chicken nuggets and french fries. Yeah, I know it's pretty gross, but it's 100% true. I live with my mom, dad and annoying little sister Jamie. She's 11 years old, but she thinks she's older than me - she surely doesn't act like it. Anyways, I also have a cat named Paws, he's almost three.

I was awoken by a text on my phone at 5:38 a.m. my usual time I wake up on school nights. School usually starts at 7:07 a.m. so that gives me enough time to get ready for school. I don't really spend much time on my hair and makeup, but I spend some time on it.

I looked at the text and it said,

"Get to school at 6:30."  Odd... It was Krystal. I didn't know what was wrong with her so I said,

"Are you ok?" About thirty seconds later I got,

"No....Just get over here at 6:30. Please."  I texted back one more time and I said,

"Okay. Be there soon."  I got up and showered - like I always do in the morning before school. When I got out, I threw on my white strapless dress from Walmart.  I also paired it with my blue flats. I think it goes together well. 

I didn't put much makeup on but I still put some on, to cover up my imperfections. Plus, I wanted to look cute on the face, since I was dressing up. I usually never dres up, but it was super nice and pretty outside so I thought why not?

After I had finished getting ready for school, I looked at my clock, 6:19 a.m., so I grabbed my things for school, and headed out the door, of course feeding Paws before I left. I hopped into my convertible and drove to school. It usually takes me about two minutes to get to school by driving, and by walking it takes me about ten minutes, depending which route I take there.

I had arrived at school at 6:23 and of course, Krystal beat me there, just like always. She beats me at everything! But, I don't care, she's my best friend in the whole entire world, ever. No matter what. Krystal was sitting on the concrete steps close to the front entrance of our high school: HillTi. I know it's a super lame name for a school - what does HillTi even mean? 

I ran over to her as her head was down, and I was assuming she was crying. I sat down next to her and said,

"What's wrong?!" She looked up throwing her hair up into a ponytail, then wiping the tears off her face. Hopefully, she was wearing waterproof makeup. I wouldn't want my makeup to smear... would you?

"Nothing!" She cried then turned away from me. 

"You do know you can tell me anything, right?" She shrugged and turned back around leaning on my shoulder. I patted her head saying,

"Come on, tell me. It's okay. I won't laugh, I'll help you through whatever it is." She lifted her head off on my shoulder and I put her hair behind her ears and wiped away the tears. I know that makes her feel better, so that's why I did it.

"Okay. My mom told me lastnight that..." She was at a loss for words.