first kiss {kyrie irving}

for @ada2016

btw I'm in love with your story Weak it is so good.
I totally recommend it 💜 so check it out girlys!

-------------------------------------

"Do I look okay?" You asked your friend Lauren. "You look perfect. Don't be so nervous girl, it's just a date." She said while massaging your shoulders.

It's just a date, it's just a date. But it wasn't "just a date". It was a date with your long term friend Kyrie Irving the point guard at Duke University. You have been friends since 8th grade but have grown to like each other over the years.

"Maybe you'll get your first kiss tonight!" Lauren chimed. Your face started to heat up immediately. '18 and never kissed is my life story'

"Don't be embarrassed" Lauren said trying to cheer you up. You gave a deep smile with a following smile.

You looked down at your simple white dress which you have to admit showed off your curves perfectly.

There was a knock on your dorm room door signalling that Kyrie was here.

You took a deep breath looking one more time into the mirror making sure everything was perfect.

You opened the door and there stood Kyrie. He look amazing. He was dressed so perfectly with his leather jacket, black jeans and a simple white shirt.

"You- you look amazing Nancy" he said as he gave you some flowers. You blushed at the gesture.

"You clean up nicely I must admit" adding a cheesy smile at the end. He held out his large hand "you ready?"

You nodded and placed your hand in his. You waved goodbye to Lauren and closed your door. Let the night begin.

-

So far the date with Kyrie has been amazing.

He took you to Olive Garden and the smile never left your face.

You learned so much about him in 2 hours than you've learned in 4 years.

He was driving you to one of his favourite places which was taking you to a part of North Carolina you've never seen before.

The view was breath-taking. It was a small lake surrounded by woodland. The moonlight setting made it so romantic.

You were sitting on the hood of his car with a blanket laid across the both of you. All you did was laugh and talk and laugh.

It was like a dream date.

"You have a perfect smile, Nancy" he said while staring deep into your eyes "and your eyes, well they are just so incredibly pretty"

He took his hand which was intertwined with yours and placed it on your lower back pulling you close.

You felt your cheeks hear up almost instantly. He was slowly leaning in. You didn't know what to do so you turned your head so that you were facing the view again.

He removed his hand from your back, to your disappointment. That's when things started to get awkward. You left out a deep sigh. You felt so stupid at this stage.

"What wrong Nancy?" He questioned. "I'm sorry Kyrie, it's just like I- I haven't kissed anyone I guess."

At this point you were staring down at your hands which were placed on your lap. Embarrassed was an understatement.

Suddenly Kyrie's large hand was intertwined with yours. You looked up to see Kyrie's perfect face completed with his perfect smile.

"Really?" You nodded and lowered your head so once again you were looking at your hand in his.

With his free hand Kyrie placed his hand underneath your chin making you lift your head up again.

'This boy really do got all the moves'

He took this chance to lean in and put his soft lips on yours. His hands made there way down to your lower back pulling you close.

While you placed one hand on his lower stomach gripping his shirt and the other on his neck.

After a while you pulled away getting your breath back. A smile plastered both of your faces.

"I know this is our first date and everything, but I've known you for a long time and ever since 8th grade you have been my crush" he said with the smile still spread across his face.

He grabbed your hand and intertwined them. "So I was wondering Nancy, if you would like to give us a try? If you would like to be my girlfriend?"

All you could do was smile and say yes. Kyrie was finally yours.

-------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it. 💗 Sorry for any mistakes. It's quite short to so sorry 😁. And it's all around turrible 😂👎🏼

Sorry I've haven't posted in like 2 months. Been busy as hell but I ain't gonna give any excuses.
So I am overloaded with requests atm. But I'm going to try and get them done by the end of this week ☺️.

And Kyrie is babe js.
- vivienne ❤️