rekindle {klay thompson}

for : @cedesofblue

------------------------------------

"Let's go um.. Magic!" Your friend Abby screamed. She wasn't a sport enthusiast, to say the least.

You were at the Orlando versus Golden State game. You got tickets from your boss so you said you wouldn't let them go to waste. You invited your friend Abby along, who definitely would not pass the opportunity to watch good looking boys run up and down a court.

You watched as the Warrior were 'hammering' the Magic. You looked at the Warriors bench. Yours eyes met with one of the subs. Your eyes widened once you realised who it was. Klay Thompson.

You two were very close friends during high school. You hadn't seen him in years. Your thoughts were interrupted when the final buzzer went. You got up and was about ready to go.

Suddenly you saw Klay jump, run and knock over a few people in his attempt to get to you. A small laugh escaped your lips. Oh how you missed him.

"Aurora, um, how- uh nice to see you." Klay said as he scratched at the back of his neck. "Hi Klay." You cheesed.

"Look um I've to go to the locker room before coach kills me but I'll meet you outside in the parking lot." Klay said before running away not letting you get a chance to object to his proposal, well statement.

You chuckled before returning to Abby who had a sly smirk on her face. "I see you girl." "It's not even like that. Klay wants to meet up—" "Girl I'll be find a way home or if not I'll stalk that Aaron Gordon guy. He is fine."

--

Little than an hour later a much dryer Klay came up to greet you. "Hello Aurora, I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat." He smiled. "Of course."

The car journey consisted of you two talking about the past memories which brought bright smiles to both of your faces.

You took a seat in the restaurant and took a glance at the menu. After you ordered, the two of you continued to catch up on each other's life. The night was filled with laughs and smiles.

Klay being the gentleman he is, brought you home and walked you to your front door.

"Well the night end here. I've to catch a flight in two hours." Klay laughed. "You better get going." You smiled. "It was lovely seeing you m'lady." Klay charmed you as he kissed your left hand. "And I might occupy that finger one day beautiful." He said as he signalled to your empty left index finger.

"I'll see you Klay, I'll see you soon."

-------------------------------------

sorry for any mistakes. hope you liked it !!
please vote and comment.
thank you
- Vivienne 💕