2

Previously...

"What's up shortie," he said with one arm slung around my waist.

"Good Charlie, I haven't seen you in a long time! Where have you been?"I said dramatically.

"I had things to take care of. Where's Jasmine?" He said looking around.

"OK Sarah I'm coming out," jasmine said before throwing the changing room door open and walking out.

"Charlie!" she screamed and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Lil sis," he said while pulling her in closer. Taking her in.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

Sarah's POV

Sarahhh," Jasmine and charlie groaned out. "Hurry up, I'm hungry."

"Well if you got off your lazy asses and helped me pick an outfit then it wouldn't take so so long," I yell at them. I don't know why she's yelling at me! I had my outfit planned. I was going to wear my signature outfit: Statement sweater, jeans and doc martins but with twist! The new bad frickin ass leather jacket my dad got me. Hell yeah. I would've looked sick. But she had to ruin my dreams by telling me I would look like a loser standing next to her!

"Fine," jasmine said standing up and walking towards me. She shoved me out of the way and began to actually help me look for an outfit instead of sitting around on her phone.

"How about this dress?" Jasmine said lifting the dress so charlie and I could see it.

"Its too short," I said shaking my head.

"Sarah, stop being a big baby," Jasmine groaned, rolling her eyes. I could see right through her little lies! She just wanted me to choose any old dress so that we could leave and so I could go feed her. She was the one who should be feeding me!

" Yeah it might look short but it's actually really cute, and might not be that short on you when you put it on since your like 4 foot or something," Charlie said eating his chips. What?! Where did he get those from?

"You didn't even look at the dress," I said slapping the back of his head and making his chips fall on the floor.

"My chips!" He shrieked. "What am I suppose to eat now?!" He sobbed, trying to pick up the pieces that didn't fall on the floor even though he ended up just throwing all of them into his mouth, not caring.

"I don't fucking care, Charlie! You're not even supposed to eat in here!" I said pointing at the no eating sign near the cashier.

"You guys are no fun," Jasmine said putting the dress back.

"OK, at least try this dress out," Jasmine told me holding out another dress that didn't look that short this time.

I looked at the dress examining it and then charlie looked at it doing the same. The dress was short and flowy. it was all black with white polka dots, which I already was loving since black was my favorite color. It had a very deep v neck and a small tie around the waist for a belt.

"It's not that bad actually," I said nodding. "Yeah I kind of like it," Charlie said nodding too.

I walked to jasmine, took the dress and walked into the changing room. I quickly threw it on and took a moment to look at myself in the mirror.

Something not even Jasmine knew about me was that I was actually very insecure. Not only about my slightly chubby bodyor thick messy hair but also about my dark caramel skin complementary of my Indian mother who I am a photo copy of. I stare at the moles sprinkled all over my arms and rub on them. The dress was so cute but the body it was on made it look so much worse. 'Breath Sarah, Breath' I gather up my courage and then walked out in the most dramatic way possible.