I love you

The sweet perfumes of Stoneybridge woods fill the air. "Mum Do you think Rhydian rembers us?" I ask. "Of course Maddie, He loved you remember that." My mum says. "Now Emma we can't be sure if he still does." My dad tells my mum. "Of coarse you can Daniel! You never forget anyone you loved!" She retorts. I ignore there argument as I see the school.
Does Mr.Jeffrey still work there?
I run in and hurry and sign everything to assure that I'm here now. My mum signs some parent stuff. "Glad to have you back Maddie." I hear a voice. I turn around and see Tom and Shannon. "Guys! I've missed you!" I practically yell. We all hug then I realize something. "Where...where's Rhydian?" I ask. Shannon smiles, the same kind of smile she did before she knew me and Rhydian were Wolfbloods. The smile she did when she had found evidence of her so called 'Beast of the moors.' She used to be teased, postors of her head on a wolf body, Names, no one believed her.
"Shannon..why are you smilin like dat." Tom says. I missed the accent over here, I sorta lost it when I had to go to Canada but some things don't leave. "Maddie, You still love Rhydian don't you?" Shannon says. My mum hugs me "ok we'll see you when you get home." She says. I wave. They leave and I sigh of relief. "Stop messin with her Shan...Rhydian left Maddie." Tom says. "Left!? Where to? Another foster home?" I let the words flow through my mouth. "No..Rhydian went to Canada to find you Maddie." Shannon says. "What?" I say, But it wasn't a question at all I mainly said that out of exhaust. "Why didn't you stop him!?" I yell. "How were we supposed to know you were comin today Mad's!?" Shannon says. Tom keeps quiet, probably so he won't be involved in a Shannon and Maddie fight they aren't physical fights but it still hurts to even watch. I growl. "Maddie! Calm down your eyes have changed Someone will see!" Tom says. I look down and see my wolfblood flowing through my veins. I take in a deep breath and let it out. I close my eyes trying to relax. "He has his phone right?" I ask once I feel myself back normal. "He should." Tom says. "What's his number?" I ask. "Here use my phone I don't know it by heart." Tom says. I take his phone and select Rhydians contact. I listen to the ringing. I start tapping my foot.
" Tom I don't want to hear your mess I'm gonna find Maddie." Rhydian says.
"Rhydian! It's Maddie please come back!" I say into the phone. The line went silent. "Maddie?" Rhydian says softly into the phone. "Yep...Please come back Rhydian." I say. "I'm already on the plane..." He says. "When you land,Call Tom and I'll get my Mum to send you money for a flight back." I say. He laughs. "It's fine Maddie I got enough to buy a ticket back. It may take a while though." He says. I nod. I realize he can't see me nod since he is who knows how far away. "Ok." I say. "I love you Maddie Smith." I hear him say softly. "I love you Rhydian Morris." I say. "Hey...we promised we would find each other. Who knew we would search on the same day." He said. I laugh "A wolfblood can find there pup, I guess the same goes with friends." I say. He laughs. "Ok...I got to go but I'll call as soon as I'm headed back." He says. "Bye." I say. He says the same and hangs up. "What was that about?" Shannon says. "Are you to gonna continue your date when he returns." Tom asks. "Is someone jealous?" Shannon asks. "I don't fancy her anymore!" Tom yells. I laugh. "Well are you?" Shannon asks me. "What a friend you are Shannon Kelly interrogating Maddie like that." Another voice says. We turn our heads to see Jimmy. "Mind your own Jimmy." Shannon says. "Well at least your over the beast of the moors." Jimmy says. Shannon gets quite. "Why can't you leave dat a rest." Tom asks. "Sure what ever." Jimmy says and walks off. "Lets go to classes, so Chemistry first what about you?" I ask. They nod "same here." They say together. We walk to class and see Mr.Jeffrey. "Welcome back Maddie." He says. Katrina talks to her group of two. I sit where I used to sit.
Be safe Rhydian