A kiss for each promise

"So...let me get this straight...you did come back but you didn't think Maddie really came back?" Tom says confused. "Yep." I say. "So another promise kept." Shannon says. "What?" I ask. "Ok before she get detailed how about this...You too love each other right?" Tom asks. I nod and look at Rhydian who was nodding. I smile widely. "How about this....Tonight at twelve we go out to the open field a mile from Bernies, you have to do what we say if you show up deal?" Shannon says. We nod. ''Ok..See ya then." Rhydian and I say. We get up and we all go home except for Rhydian he follows me home. "Mum! I found Rhydian!" I yell. I see a note on the fridge.
Maddie,
We're out to see something important...See ya tomorrow Love you!
~Mum and Dad

I sigh and flop on the couch, Rhydian sits beside me. "Have you ever...Ya know... Thought about me? Like what we could be like if I didn't leave?" I ask noticing my accent coming back. "Yeah, I imagine us being together and being stupid crazy in love." He says. I smile "Why stupid?" I ask. He shrugs. "I tend to take serious things far, Me saying I love you when you left was serious...I would've told ya if you didn't leave." He says. I finally realize what he means. "Oh! Rhydian ya know we wouldn't!" I say. "I don't know...but I do know I love you." He says. I smile "I've missed you." I say softly. "I've missed you too." He says. He leans in closer, soon I feel his lips meet mine. Our lips move in Sync. He pushes me down. "Rhydian..." I say but in a way he'll know what I mean. "Relax Maddie I'm not going to." He says. I nod and he continues the kiss. He bites my lip softly for me to open my mouth. I accept and feel his tongue finds it's way to mine and starts fighting for dominance,he won. The phone starts to ring and Rhydian pulls away. I get up and get the phone. "Hello?" I ask
"Maddie Smith where is your parents." Mr.Jeffrey says.
"They're not home right now." I say
"Ok tell them for me when you can." He says and hangs up.
I look at Rhydian, We stare for a few seconds and start laughing. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. He shrugs. It's funny how it seems the first thing they installed in this house was the t.v.
I sit on the floor Indian style.
"Ok...We have  Twilight...Ok that's definitely out, we have... Chucky,the Croods, Encounter one and two, What if.., and Paranormal Activity. Which do you wanna watch?" I ask. "I don't know the only ones that you've said that I have actually seen is 'What if'. Which do you wanna watch?" He asks. "Encounter." I answer. He nods "Ok then Encounter it is." He says.
After the movie (a hr and 45 Mins)

After the movie I get up and check my phone. "Rhydian Come on we need to meet Tom and Shannon now!" I say and run out the door. He runs beside me and we go out to the woods. We run to the open field to see Tom and Shannon waiting. "Hey." I say. They wave. "What is it you want us to do?" Rhydian says. "...Well we were talking about promises so let's do this...Every time you've ever kept a promise you have to kiss so basically a kiss for each promise." Shannon says. "Ok fine then." Rhydian says. Shannon smiles. Tom takes out a chart "So each promise you've ever kept...So yeah three so far." Tom says. I shrug and turn to Rhydian we kiss softly three times. "Yeah....Thing is there is like a thousand more." Tom says. Shannon laughs hard. "So.." I say. "How about now since we have no time to count all of them you two have to kiss one long kiss until we say stop deal?" Shannon says. Me and Rhydian look at each other. "Ok." We say. Rhydian traps my waist in his hands and he kisses me a little more firmly.
I smile against the kiss.
Ok this is getting awkward...

Tom coughs and makes me bite Rhydians lip a little bit. Rhydian makes a low growling noise. His eyes start to be the Honey yellow color. He kisses me harder and different. I pull away "Rhydian? You ok?" Tom asks. "Tom,Shannon Go home now I'll try to calm him down." I say.