I want you

"Rhydian? What is it?" I ask softly. He presses me against a tree and I yelp, "Maddie.. I said we wouldn't but I want you." He whispers roughly against my neck.

"Rhydian, this isn't you... Stop." I demand I feel my voice shake.

He growls lowly and looks at me with a gaze that said so many things.

I look down and shift myself. I pounce on him growling. Rhydian's eyes seemed full of fear... I noticed his teeth changed and his eyes were the same yellow while the bloodstream showed.m but he couldn't shift.

I jumped off him and ran to my parents cellar. I shifted back and I could hear my mum calling for me. "Mum! It's Rhydian... I need your help he can't shift or anything! He acts so strange! " I yell and turn around expecting him to run in.

My mum thinks for a moment. She grabs some herbs and gets her keys. "Maddie I'll find him. You stay here.. If Rhydian has what I think then he'll be more dangerous.. I'll be back love." She says. For once I listen and wait for my mum.

***
A/N

I'm sorry this is a bad and short chapter. I was rushing to update since it's been a while. I just got a new phone since my old one broke..(I may or may not have put it in the washer accidentally..)

Anyway here ya go.