Finding Rhydian

I take a whiff off air, I sense Rhydian. I follow the trail. "Rhydian! when I find you you'll whish I hadn't!" I yell. I keep running deeper into the woods till I see him sitting there behind a Fallen tree with his hands over his face. "Rhydian Morris!" I yell. He jumps and looks at me. A mixture of emotions in his eyes. He runs up to me and pulling me into a hug. "I've missed you Mad's." He says. "I've missed you too... But why the heck did you lie about where you were?" I say a little annoyed. "I didn't. The flight delay was recalled and I came back... But I didn't know if you were really here or not." He says. "Ughh your so stupid sometimes." I say. "I may be but I can see the future." He says smiling. I laugh "oh really How?" I ask. "I told you we would find each other didn't I?" He says. "Ok, you got me there. Did doctor Whitewood Give you any trouble when I left?" I ask. "Some, Bothered The heck out of Shannon." He says. "I'm sorry.. ya know for leavin' on our date.." I say. "Eh, yeah but at least you are back.. Would you... Ya know wanna continue our date?" He asks. I smile and nod. "Race ya to Tom and Shannon!" He says. I laugh as he takes off with me trailing behind him. "Where are they?" He asks while running. "Bernies more than likely I left them to soon.. they are probably crazed out of their minds trying to figure where I am." I say. He trips over a bunch of tissle Roots. He groans and gets up. "Painful Yeah? Imagine when ya force fed me them." I say. He laughs "it was the antidote to Wolfsbane I had no choice!" He says laughing. "Yeah I know. Ughh I could taste them for three days! They were horrible." I say. He laughs and we continue running to Bernies.

A/N

So I did research on Wolfsbane apparently it's real! People use it to either transform into Wolfbloods which is rubbish since ya have to be born into it. But people also use it to warn off Wolfbloods! And it is highly toxic and deadly. Wow what ya can find now.