Confession

Chapter 4

"Ji Eun, I think I like that guy," I said.

Ji Eun pushed up her black rimmed glasses and looked up at me. "Who?" She asked.

"You know... Lee Jong Suk," I said.

Her mouth dropped open but she smiled a minute afterwards. "Finally!" She said, but she looked back at me with a worried look.

"What?" I asked.

"Finally you found someone you like but I don't really think he's the one," she said, still giving me that look.

I nodded. "Yeah, I have to look into it too, but I can't help it! My heart is telling me so..." I said, smiling.

Ji Eun patted me on the head and lay back in my bed. We were having a sleepover. "You think I should tell Hyorin?" I asked.

She faced me and shrugged. "I actually don't know. She might like him too, so you might want to say you like him in case she likes him, or... you know how Kisum told her she liked someone, and now she follows him around? You think that's just coincidence? If it were me, I would wait to tell her."

"Hyorin!" I said, running up to Min Hyorin and patting her shoulder.

She turned around and gave me an innocent smile. "How are you?" She asked.

I nodded. "I'm good." Then I looked at the person beside her. His name was Lee Jong Suk. I smiled at him too. He returned the smile but went right back to talking to Hyorin.

I scratched my head and decided to go back into the classroom. I put my face on my desk and sighed.

"What now?" Ji Eun asked.

I pointed to the hallway where Jong Suk and Hyorin were clearly flirting. "I didn't even tell her yet," I said.

"Did you tell Kisum?" She asked. I nodded. "Did you tell Kisum to not tell her?" I shook my head and abruptly stood up, walking to Kisum's classroom.

"Hey, come out!!" I said, standing behind her classroom. She stood up with her braided hair and a bright smile and ran to me.

"Hey, how is my new lip color? It's new," she said, pucking out her lips.

"They're nice," I said, and got right to the point. "Did you perhaps tell... Hyorin that I liked him?" I asked.

She nodded comfortably but put up her hands after seeing the expression on my face. "She asked me first, she asked me first if you liked him!" She said.

Kisum is a famous Korean rapper who came out on Unpretty Rapster if you know what that is!! 

Min Hyo Rin is a really pretty Korean actress. I'll be posting pictures too~~