Chocolate Message

the picture is Min Hyo Rin!

chapter 5 

"How can you tell her so easily?" I asked, covering my face with my hands. I brightened up right away. I didn't want Kisum to feel too sorry. I sighed and said, "It's okay." 

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned back. It was Jong Suk. Gasping, I stood and stopped walking.. 

"What are you doing? Let's go," he said, putting his hands on my shoulder. 

I couldn't tell if I was blushing or not. I nodded and followed along. 

"Hey um... .do you like Hyorin?" I asked. 

"Who's that?" He asked. 

"You don't know? The girl you were just talking to earlier," I said. 

He laughed. "How would I know her name? Is she in our class?" He asked. 

I shook my head. "She's in the one next to us," I said. 

He nodded and patted my shoulder again. "I don't know her. She just came and started talking to me so I talked to her back," he said, shrugging. I could feel myself smiling but I looked down to the floor. 

I lit up again. "What do you think we're doing in class today? Hopefully not a group project again?" I asked. 

He laughed and nodded. "But I don't hate those because you're my partner," he said. 

I kept walking but didn't know how to respond to that. What did he mean by that? Did it mean that he liked being with me? When we sat down in our own seats, Jong Suk couldn't see me, but I could see him clearly. I stared in front of me which was where he was. When his hands turned back, I was surprised but I acted like I was paying attention. His hand left my desk and I looked right away. 

With a slip of paper, he'd left me a bag of chocolate. On the paper, it said, "you looked down today. I always carry chocolate so here's some to lighten your mood," he said. 

I smiled and picked up the note gently and and folded it into my notebook. Then I ate the chocolates one by one until they were all gone. He liked me too, or at least had interest, right?