Wait,What Happened?

Your POV

I woke up in your room.

"How did I even get back? Last thing I remember was we where going to look for a easy soul and once he explained an older man lived there and that was all."

I sat up and looked around.

"Well nothing has changed that I have noticed"

I stood up and went to get dressed. After I put my favorite outfit on, I went to grab my brush but noticed that I had a strange mark on my arm. It looked weird at first but then I noticed it was a small rose.
"Aww cool"
I heard a knock at the door then Sebastian's voice say "Good morning ___ The young master would like to see you."

"Ok I'll be there in a minute."

Once he let me in,Sebastian set down tea and sweets in front of us.
"What I wanted you here this morning is for two reasons. The first is about last night do you remember it?"

"No all I remember is going there. Then Sebastian explained a few things about who the guy was and a few other things I still can't remember all of that. The last thing I remember was walking into his room then suddenly I was walking up in my room"

He explained and we both took a cup and sipped on it every once in awhile taking small bites of our sweets. Once he was done I was in awe .

"Oh wow" of course that was all I could say. Well I didn't know what else to say really.

??? POV

I hung outside watching this old friend inside of the Phantomhive's manner. Why is she here? What happened to make her come here? There was a million questions going through my head. After about ten minutes I had to leave to go back to my master. "I will be back for you ___" I whispered as I walked away.