The Date?

Sebastian's POV

"Oh I have an Idea.We can go on our date and I'll teach you how I eat souls and then we will of course try your first soul." I smiled unusual smile,my real one. She thought for a minute but in the end she agreed. I looked at Ceil and asked "Master, Is it ok if we do this tomorrow?" He just simply nodded.

~Of course The Next Day~

I went and knocked on __'s door "What is it?" I heard a tired voice answer. 

"Well today I'm teaching you how to eat souls and we are leaving Now." 

"But it's only *yawn* two in the morning" then she must have took in all she said because she yelled " wait TWO A.M. Why so early?"

I chuckled lightly "Well eating a soul means you have to kill them so its easier at night." I explained "Oh and wear black ok?" 

Once she finally came out of her room wide awake and dressed we decided to leave. We went to an old house in the woods "There is an old man who lives here and his soul will be easy to take for your first time." I smiled at her.

As she went to sneak in she mumbled " I know how to do this I don't need help" A few minutes I heard a man scream and then her come out with blood dripping from her mouth and her hands smiling and she looked different. As she came closer I could tell her teeth had became sharper and her eyes turned Black.