Chapter 1

(Sorry for the last chapter being so short,I DON'T own black butler or it's characters or you So I hope you like it  :D  )   your POV:

I got bored like always normally you would draw or read a book but this time you decided to have some tea possibly with Sebastian or Ciel.So I put on the usual, a hat to cover my ears, a dress that was black and ocean blue, with my black boots, and had a small blue ribbon tied in my (h/c) hair.I opened the door and yelled into the hallway "Sebastian, I need to speak with you." A few minutes later Sebastian came in and asked "Yes, ___ what would you like?"       " would you possibly have afternoon tea with me?"      "Well of coarse I will." he said with a sweet smile then he left me there blushing.

(Time skip:Before Afternoon Tea) Sebastian's POV

I knocked on the door to Ciel's study,"Enter Sebastian."     "You called for me master."      "Yes, I heard you and___ are going to have tea and I need you to find out why she always wears that hat. I believe she is hiding something. Understood?"     "Yes sir.It is time for tea so, I must go." I said as I left heading to the kitchen to get the tea. after I got the tea, I went to ___'s room and knocked. When she answered she smiled and I got a strange feeling in my stomach.(aww someone is in looooove ;D) I ignored it and come in with the tea.We talked about two hours then I finally said "I was wandering why do you always wear that hat?" She hesitated then answered"No reason"  "will you take your hat off at lest once?"   "No I cant..."   "Well that is ok we all have secrets and I have to go get ready for super" I said as I got up and walked out .

(Time Skip: Shower Time)

Your POV

'Yeah, it's shower time so relaxing.'   I thought as i turned on the water, and took off my hat to reveal my ears. Then I herd a gasp form behind,when I turned I found  Sebastian looking at me. I blurted out "Please don't tell anyone I will do anything .Just don't tell"  "Well I have to tell Ciel since this was an order, but other then him I won't tell a soul. "  "Ok so what do want?"  "Oh , can  we go on a date or something because I liked having tea with you?"  "Well of coarse, now will you get out I'm going to take a shower you know." I finished and blushed.