Ooooo A Festival!

Ok so today we are going to a festival! Ceil got a letter about weird things happening around there. So of course we get to go and have a little bit of fun. I wandered around looking at all the small stands and watched all the children that would weave their way through everyone. I continued to look around until a jewelry booth caught my attention. I walked over observing the rare looking jewels, I passed one specifically that really caught my eye. A beautiful pendant the center a rose and surrounded by thorns, it reminds me of the one my mother used to wear except the rose had been a baby blue color.

The price was to high but I still couldn't help but want it. I examined it carefully until a blond headed boy that looked around Ceil's age came up to me, "Beautiful isn't it?"

"Oh yes, I wish I could get it though." Then he smiled as he snatched it and strutted over to the seller.

"I want this one." He demanded handing the man more than enough money. The man nodded and took the money as the boy came back over and handed it to me. As a older man came up behind him, he looked so familiar but why?

"Good evening your highness. Who have you met here?" As soon as he spoke I knew exactly who he was.

"Claude?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I randomly got a bunch of ideas so I hope I can update really soon. Thank you all for reading. ^^