Chapter 3 | Part 1

I walked into the blue box and what I saw took my breath away. It was smaller on the outside. There was a huge console in the center with switches and buttons and spinny-things and screens and handles and so much more. There were stairs that led to doors that held who knows what.

"Its called the TARDIS, stands for-"

"Time and relative dimensions in space," I finished his sentence surprising myself,
"I-I don't know how I did that, I'm sorry," I said, my cheeks turning red.

"Pigments of your memory are beginning to come back, when you see something from your past, it sparks a trigger in your brain causing you to say things that you've already known, without knowing it," he said excitedly and waving his hands around as he spoke.
"I-I don't understand," I said, he spoke so fast and so excitedly.
He spun around and began pulling and switching and spinning things around the console, circling around it like a child in a toyshop.
"Ah, quite alright to, no one ever seems to," he said looking away with a look on his face like a confused puppy.
"What's your name," I said abruptly, my heart pounding to hear the answer.
"I'm. I'm The Doctor," he said, with a sad smile looking into my eyes.
   I fell back leaning onto a railing, getting very dizzy. My mind went black, and then, it all came back, flashes from my past, I was literally watching my life as if on a television screen. It was all so fast but somehow I was catching every detail. It was all to much, overwhelming, I fell to the ground. The Doctor ran towards me, just in time to catch me, I looked into his eyes,
"Dad," I whispered, and passed out.