Part 2

"Hey Mia, did you hear that the gang's coming next month?" Rabbit said.
"You mean, Sugar and Hatter and Beatrice and-"
"Yes, of course I meant them! What did you think I mean, Farquaad?"
Mia shuddered. They never, ever, talk about...that.
Rabbit left her room.
Pinocchio had been trying to get Lee's attention for a long time. He even tried to pass her a note back when the "gang" was still together, but Peter snatched it out of his hands.
That sums up why they're enemies.
"But," Pinocchio thought to himself,"Today's the day when I tell her for real!"
He walked into Lee's room.
"Hey Pino, how's it going?" Lee asked.
"Uh, fine Lee," Pinocchio said shakily, "Um, so you know-"
"How about we just take a walk?" Lee said.
"Sure, that would be nice," Pinocchio said.
They walked out to the porch and onto the pathway lined with lights that Mia and Rabbit put up.
"Don't Rabbit and Mia make a cute couple?" Lee sighed, "Rabbit really needs to be brave enough to tell her how he really feels. Of course, everyone knows, but they haven't made it official yet."
"Yeah, I guess you're right."
"I like people who tell each other how they really feel!"
"Well, anyway, Lee," Pinocchio was nervous."I know we're friends and all-"
"Oh, Pino, you don't have to be so nervous, I know you like me!"
The rest of the night was pure joy for the 4 fairytale creatures, as Rabbit as well told Mia how he really felt.
Rabbit and Mia sealed the night with a kiss. Pinocchio and Lee did the same.