Part 4

Pinocchio was woken up by a bucket of cold water.
"Wh- What?!" He sputtered.
"Sorry, Pinocchio," Lee said apologetically. "Peter really wanted to do it!"
Oh yeah, that's right. They're all coming today. But not this early!
Pinocchio got up.
"Peter, why are you here so early?"
"Well, Sugar and Baby Bear got sick, so the Bears and Hatter stayed with them."
"Yeah, I wish they could come, but, Peter, why don't you come and help us make breakfast?" Mia said firmly.
Pinocchio smiled gratefully. Mia knew how much he hated Peter.
Pinocchio (and Rabbit, who had joined him) went downstairs to lots of fairytale creatures.
The Fairy Godmother was picking Lee and Mia up, but they hated it.
She was saying really annoying things, like,"You two are so cute!"
Wolf was reading his magazine.
The Three Pigs discovered bacon, and wanted to know what it was made out of, but nobody would tell them.
Humpty Dumpty was eyeing the eggs with uncertainty.
"Well," Pinocchio said,"How is everyone?"
"Nice," replied everyone, except Peter, who said,"Could be better."
Everyone had so much fun for the rest of the week, and even the sick ones got better and joined them.
"You know what?" Pinocchio and Rabbit said to Lee and Mia," This is right where I wanna be!"

THE END