The Savior

One-shot Naruhina Fanfiction

Summary: A princess that has lost her path and has no will to live. She feels that there is no meaning to her life as she is treated as a mere puppet, until she meets a young Samurai that gives her meaning.

The Savior

The sky was pitch black, but the stars still shone brightly down towards the ground. The princess looked at the full moon with shimmering eyes, but she gave herself away, to bleakness. She was tired of being treated as puppet. A pure doll that stands before her people as a mere decoration. She can't stand much more of this. She prayed for her life to change, with the moon as her witness.

"May I asked what your doing Princess," said a young Samurai from a distance. She couldn't possibly see who it was, until the moonlight shined before the young Samurai. He was about her age with blonde hair. His smile was truly stunning. It was one of those smiles that made you believe that you're wanted.

"Just viewing the marvelous moon," she answered him as she stared into his astonishing eyes.

"Is that so," he said as he looked up into the moon, "it truly is breathtaking, isn't it.?"

She nodded in agreement. As she joined the young Samurai. She felt at ease with him. He didn't treat like a puppet, but treated her as a human being. They stayed up late, talking about their hopes and dreams. He looked at her with kindness and compassion as he heard her distress.

"Don't give up, Princess. Make your voice be heard. Let your people know that you aren't some mere decoration, but their Princess to be protected and cared for," his words touched the Princess heart deeply. Those words were just enough to change her world.

"It was a pleasant talking to you Princess, but I have to return to my post," he said sadly. The Princess heart clenched with sadness as she saw the Samurai strolling away.

"M-may I ask for your name.?" She called out.

The young samurai stopped and turned his head slightly, "Naruto... Naruto Uzumaki," he answered her as he began to walk away once more.

She placed her hands on her heart as she mumbled, "I see. Thank you, Naruto."

Vote & Comment.

If you have anything you like to request, then don't hesitate to comment.