Before the Wedding

Hinata couldn't believe that the day has finally come where she'll finally get married to her only love, Naruto. She remember the day where it all started, as if it were yesterday, when she was just a child who didn't have the courage or strength to keep going. But seeing Naruto made her feel courage to have the strength to continue on as a ninja. She turned out to be an outstanding shinobi because of what she learned from him. She wanted nothing more but to be by his side as his wife.

She was so thrilled but at the same time she was also nervous.

"You look so beautiful," said Hanabi. Her eyes sparkled in adoration for her dear sister. Ever since Naruto proposed to her sister she couldn't have seen Hinata any happier. She was smiling so brightly that day. Even father couldn't help but express tears of joy but also sadness. Father was happy for his daughter engagement but he knew that Hinata will no longer be under his roof and will leave the household to start her new life. Hanabi also felt a bit sad that her sister won't be living in the same house as her but that doesn't mean she will never see her again.

"I feel a bit nervous," Hinata admitted.

"It's going to be fine. All brides get nervous on their day of their wedding day. I promise you the moment you see him all your worries will disappear," said Hanabi as she hugged her sister.

"You're right. Everything will be fine," Hinata hugged her back. She was happy to have her sister and family by her side on her special day. She wasn't going to lie but she wanted to jump and scream with excitement as soon as she got engaged and she did when she was alone in her room. She didn't want her family or Naruto to think she was childish for her actions.

"You're hugging me too tightly, sis."

Hinata immediately lets go, "I'm so happy you're here with me on this day."

"And I am happy to be here as well, sis. But now, lets get going! We'll be late to your wedding ceremony," Hanabi said as she grabbed her sister and pulled her out the door.

Hinata smiled, her new adventure will soon begin.

Authors note:
I know this is short story, but I wanted to write before the wedding day but mostly because of these two beautiful sisters who deserve to be cherished and I wanted to show a bit of their adoration for each other before the wedding.