The Master and The Maid

~Requested~

The Master and The Maid
"Forbidden Love"

Hinata gazed, her eyes sparkling with amusement, the young master was always known for his mischief. He was being yelled at for not dressing accordingly for last night party. Instead, of listening to the lecture, Naruto kept his eyes on her. She's always watched him from afar, but she never had the backbone to get close to him. Whenever she would make eye contact, she would quickly turn away, and leave.

That's what irked Naruto the most, he never understood why she ran. Was it something he did.? Is he so detestable that she can't even approach him.? This thought would run wild and before he knew it. His mind was filled with thoughts of her.

Everything she did seems to interest him. When she was confused, she would scrunch her nose. When she was happy, her smile would light up the world. Everything she did, she would do it with grace. In his eyes, she was pure perfection. He couldn't contain himself any longer and decided to approach her, but when she tried to make her escape. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"Why do you run?" He asked.

"P-please forgive me, Master. I just thought that someone like you shouldn't associate with someone like me." She answered as she felt her arm shake from his touch.

"Isn't that for me to decide? From now on you are to stay by my side, understood?" He said.

She nodded, not hoping to anger him any further. Since then, Hinata never left his side until dusk. Always obeying his orders and listening to his every demand.

"Hinata, have you ever been in love?" He asked in wonder as sat in the dining table.

Yes, I'm currently in love with you.

"No," she responded as she served him a cup of tea.

"You aren't interested in anyone?" He asked.

I'm interested in you.

"No," she answered.

Naruto relaxed with her response. He's glad that

"I see," he said.

Hinata didn't understand the questioning. In fact, she has no idea why he would even ask that.

"Master, is that all you wanted to ask me?" Hinata asked.

Naruto grinned mischievously, "Actually, could you come a bit closer. I need to tell you something."

Hinata leaned close enough for him to whisper to her ear,but instead of telling her something. He bit her ear softly, making Hinata gasp. She quickly moved away, her cheeks reddening. Naruto smiled widely, he obviously loved the way she reacted.

He got up from his seat making his way closer to her, until they were only an inch apart. Hinata didn't move, she still panicking inside. Naruto moved her hair behind her, making sure his hands grazed lightly against her skin. He put his mouth against her ear and whisper, "I'm glad that you're not in love with anyone. It would have been a bit harder for me to win you over."

Hinata blushed into a million shades of red, she couldn't believe it, but she was happy that her Master has feelings for her. Naruto kissed her cheek, grabbing her hips and holding her into place.

Naruto came upon her ear whispering the most simplest words that made Hinata weak on her knees, "I love you."

Author's Note:

To be honest, I've never written a maid and master kind of thing. So this is completely new to me, but I hope you liked it.

~Vote & Comment~

If you have anything you like to request, then don't hesitate to comment.