Cincinnati's Finest [19]

Danielle's POV

"We're here in your hometown and you're taking me to a gas station." I glanced up at Jon, puzzled.

"Darling, I have lots of stories that took place right here in this parking lot." He stomped down on the floor smirking towards at me.

"Let's go in and get some food first, I'm starving." I answered, yanking him into the little store. After we got our snacks Jon motioned me to sit on the curb on of the gas station and sat down next to me. It was strange but nothing about Jon was normal, I liked that.

"So tell me some stories stud." I opened up my bag of chips, looking over at him.

"I used to wrestle here. Right over there, that's where'd they would set up the ring and pull out chairs for the audience. No mat on the floor darling, so if we somehow took a hard landing to the outside we'd hit rock hard concrete." He pointed to the empty corner of the gas station. I winced at the thought of falling onto concrete, especially knowing how rough of a wrestler Jon was.

"This is also where I had that nasty match, my nipple almost got ripped off. Had to sew it back on myself." I scrunched up my face in horror.

"You sewed it back on yourself? Did it hurt?" I asked, rubbing his chest with my hand.

"Just a bit, sweetheart, I've felt worse." He snickered at me.

"After my matched and everyone would leave, Sami and I would come down here to get dinner. We didn't make much, so we ate whatever the hell we could afford." He added.

Jonathan had told me little stories about him and Sami. They met each other when they started wrestling but Jon ended up leaving first getting signed with FCW.

"Gosh, if I met you back then I think it would scare me." I laughed looking at him.

"I'm sure I would have. Thank god you didn't meet me back then, I was something else." He shook his head, kissing his teeth harshly.

"Tell me baby." I pleaded, sticking out my bottom lip and softening my eyes. He sighed and opened his mouth to speak.

"Let's just say I had a few ring rats." He blurted looking at me.

Ring rats also known as groupies. Obviously it stung to know that Jon had a thing for those girls, but I shouldn't be one to speak. Plus Jon was a changed man, and it clearly showed when he was with me.

I pinched his leg reassuringly "It's alright, we didn't even know of each other's existence at the time so it doesn't matter. I love Jonathan Good, not Jon Moxley, although I would like to know him in bed." I winked, and he shook his head.

"Darling, Jon Moxley would destroy you." He bragged. I had seen a fair share of Jon Moxley videos on YouTube. Although the wrestling scared me, his persona did something to me.

"Maybe you can show me when we get back to the hotel." I suggest starring sweetly at him.

"Alright, let's go to the car." He picked me laughing walking to the car setting me into the passenger seat.

"So is that a yes?" I asked as he got into the driver's seat. "If you behave then, maybe." He growled. I was quick to lean over and peck his lips.

"Where to next stud?" I settled back into my seat, smirking.

"Oh, you're going to get it when we get back, trust me." He promised reversing the car and driving off.

"Hold on to me tightly, I can't have any of these freaks snatching you up." Jon pulled me closer as we strolled down the busy streets of Cincinnati. Jon was taking me to see his old apartment and visit a bar he used to work at.