Oh Baby! [55]

Danielle's POV

"Jon, would you be a dear and strap on my heels?" I called for while I sat on the foot of the bed struggling to put on my heels since not only was my bump in the way, but my back was in an immense amount of pain. Carrying twins is tough.

"Sure, sweetheart." He smiled, bending down on his knee to slip on my heels and fasten them.

"You know, I would assume a five month pregnant woman would opt out of wearing shoes like these." He stood up as I giggled.

"Geez, it's not my fault I love fashion. I could be nine months pregnant and still rock these babies." I grinned, swinging my feet.

"I highly doubt that, but if you say so, D." He joked as I rolled my eyes and reached for his hand to stand up.

Tonight was the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, and I was able to attend since I had been cleared to travel. Since our last appointment, which was a few weeks ago, I've been tagging along traveling, which was so much fun since I was so used to being at home. And to add on, since I am carrying twins they belly has been growing so much faster and my belly is extremely eminent.

"The car should be waiting out back." I nodded as we departed our hotel room and headed towards the back of the hotel where no fans were.

Jonathan really took me and the babies safety seriously. He had spoken to Vince before I even started traveling with him, voicing how important it was that I wasn't mobbed with the screaming fans. I am so grateful that Vince was able to accommodate and our needs and make sure that my time on the road was stress free and safe.

"Halfway through pregnancy, before you know it, we'll be holding our little ones." I gushed as he slid into his seat and closed the door, buckling up.

He chortled and placed a hand on my belly just as the twins started kicking "These babies are going to come out dropkicking."

We both snorted as I placed my hand beside his, feeling them kick around.

"Tough little babies aren't you?" I proposed looking down at my belly feeling them kick hard again making me jump a little.

"Take it easy on your mom guys." Jon grinned, rubbing around.

I shook my head with a smile on my face and reached over to fix his hair before switching the conversation.

"Looking forward to kicking Jericho's ass tonight?" He nodded and cracked his knuckles, looking at me.

"After what he did to Mitch, he deserves it."

Mitch was the potted plant Jon had on his talk show "Ambrose Asylum" that Jericho smashed over his head, unfortunately Jon didn't know this was the plan and was extremely upset over his now dead plant.

"Are you really mad about him breaking Mitch?" I questioned, and he nodded.

"Damn right I am, I had no idea he was going to break it. I spent weeks watering that thing and now he's dead."

I laughed and patted his leg. "If it makes you feel better, you can garden back home. That way you'll have a bunch of Mitches."

"I like the sound of that." He rubbed his hands together and smiled as I leaned forward to kiss him on the lips.

As we arrived to the arena, we were dropped off at the back and we passed security to let us in. Jon rolled his suitcase behind him while I held my purse with one hand and held his hand with the other. He headed towards his locker room where he would get ready while I headed towards catering because a pregnant has got to eat.