Home at last chapter 15

Hey guys for my 2 book I think it's going to be called "PROMISE I'll be alright" what do you think.
~coolkat

When I got home everything was a mess.

Me:you guys had a party without me?

Mom:no but your sister did !

Skylar:sorry mom

Skylar had to spend one hour on picking up trash and junk . While I text Malak and tannisha and find my school clothes. I can't even explain how many comments I get on Instagram like, "can you give me Malak's number." can you give Malak's kik" it's so much . I just inore it. I was so bored so I started to look at pictures of me when I was little. I had really light brown hair and pretty brown eyes. I kinda don't have those really really pretty brown eyes. I loved how cute I was. It made me think of my old school. I hated my old school! People were nasty, messy, and ghetto. I couldn't deal with it so we moved to California. That's one of the places I always wanted to live. People sometimes say I'm weird. But I like being weird it brings some type of happniss in my life. I like being myself like drake says it.

"Ive always been me I guess I know myself" ~ drake

So I'm just being me. When Skylar was little she was so cute ! Skylar has always been there for me since day one.

"Who's always there when I call and even we I fall "~mila j

Thats why I love her so much. I could have so many bumps on my face she would still call me cute. Skylar is a nice person until you get on her nerves. She will snap on you and someone's feelings will get hurt. I love her !!! She is there more then anyone else's ! I always  will have Malak and Skylar! Those are my bestie best friends. If you mess with you get beat!  I can't wait till we go back to school!! I get to see tannisha,Ben,zatia, and Malak again even though I just saw them. I like it when were at school better. Tannisha always asks if I like Malak I mean I do but just as friends you know. Malak is a funny and nice person to be around. Sometime he plays too much. But he's still my best friend. And nothing will change that. On Instagram he gave me a tbh( to be honest) he said " tbh: Brooklyn your my best friend 👈👫you play to much sometimes 😝and your chill 😎and so weird😁.I hope we can be best friends forever❤️." It was so adorable  and cute. The next hour or so he made me a poster with candy on it. It said your my sweettars and it had sweettarts on it. It kept on going it was so cute. I think Malak might want to be out of the friend zone. But I don't think I'm ready just yet. I mean I kinda just moved here so. It's kinda weird. But maybe later on in the year we can step out of the friend zone.