The beach 2 chapter 29

When we get up we get we head to the beach. Before get the beach we get snow cones.

Malak: let me get some of your snow cone

Me: no

Malak: come on Bae !!

Me: noooo!!

Malak: please!!!!!

Me: fine!

Malak's POV

Words can't even explain how much I love Brooklyn. With out her I would be a nothing. When we do fight we make up so fast she's always the first to say sorry. Her laugh always warms my heart and makes me think of why I'm with her. Whatever I ask her for she might say no but she will give it too me anyways. I would do anything for her. And if I ever break up with her that's when I know I've lost my mind. I would do anything for her. I don't want to break up with her because I don't want her to move on to some non truthful guy and a abusive guy. But she's not just my girlfriend. She's my best friend. My diary. I know I can tell any of my deepest secrets and she will keep it.

Brooklyn's POV

I love Malak too much and so much. He's always there for me and I'm always there for him. Every since I've came to school I was so happy and I never though I would have been in a realshionship with him. After we finish eating we walk across the street to the beach. I hear I bunch of girls talking. Some of them were pointing me. It was my bullies every since 1st grade. The started running toward me. I started kicking and punching them until Malak came.

Malak: Bae come down calm down!

Me:Malak stop!

Malak: no! You need to cool off

Me: no I'm good

Malak: no! Your not come with me

I follow Malak he pays for us to go on the board walk.

Malak: ok what's wrong

Me: I HATE THEM!!!!

Malak: why

Me: you wouldn't understand!! *crys*

Malak: please don't cry

Me: look I'm sorry

He wraped he's arm around me and gave me a nice warm hug.

Malak: I love you

Me: I love you too

Every one elese was in the water messing around. I had my head on Malak's shoulder.

Malak: I'm never going to leave you

Me: you promise

Malak: promise I don't want you to leave me

Me: and I don't want you to leave me

Malak: I promise  I won't leave you

Me:ok

After that we get off the bored walk and go back to the hotel.