Chapter 4

India's P.O.V

So I of corse went to McDonalds and picked Mia up,we then got to the school and quickly ran to the bleachers ,were we are greeting by our friends jas,and nae nae.

Jas:hey guys :)

Me & Mia:hey

Me:So jas and nae did "the jocks "say something to you guys? I asked annoyed.

Jane:Ugh yes the one with the Afro

Jas:OH YEAH and the one with the two long braids.

Just then these stupid ass "jocks" walk up on us and honstley I'm tired of them picking on us,I mean they've done it sense we were in 4th grade so I boost my confidents and speak up!

Princeton:ooh look at the nerds,good i need someone to pick on

Me:get a damn life 

Girls & Boys:Shocked

Me: I'm tired of you guys bullying us and tbh I think it's time to step up beacause I'm India grace jones and my mom raised me to be strong ."I then stood up on one of the bleacher things and squatted down to where I was in there faces"If you mess with anyone in this school again you'll see what happens..."I then went to the first boy and said"get" then the second boy"a" third "damn" and then the last one "life!"...come on girl they than followed me into the school........jerks ;)

Roc's P.O.V

Damn tbh I didn't even know she felted like that,I was just bullying her because I like her I don't know how the others felt ............and damn that turned me on. I have to say sorry ..... UGH fuck she's not in none of my classes, I guess I'll just tell her tomorrow.

India's P.O.V

Me and the girls used our school passes to go to my house and think I guess, your probaly thinking why I have me own house when I don't work I used to live with my grand mom and lord was she rich she gave me 10 billion dollors I have like 8billion left but anyway we went to my house and I came up with an amazing idea.

Me:"guys I know what we can do" I said extra happy

The girls: WHAT!

Me:"DEEZ NUTS HA GOTHAAM"

The girls:"-_-"

Me:"nah but we can get I make over to day"

Mia:"ohh yeah we can its gone fun,the boys gone be all over us.

Me:"ok let's go 

We put on our clothes and we go get new outfits,jewelry,snap backs and Because all of our hair we get            Blonde hair die at the tips  looking fresh for tomorrow. These hoes wish they was us