Chapter 10

Sorry for the long ass wait for this new chapter I said it was going to be extra long so... here ya go😛

~~~~~~~~~~~

~India's P.O.V~

It was Saturday morning and I was getting ready for the normal day in college...not really that normal, anyway I decided to not go to school today because I wasn't in the mood to go to school. Why not pick out my outfit now, I'm going to were a red crop top that says "87" and some jeans with stripes by the legs and white jordans, I put my belly ring in and went down stairs to make me some breakfast. Just then I got a text it was from roc, how did he get my number????

Roc:wassup india why you didnt come to school today

Me: I just didn't want to, but uh how did you get my number

Roc:I put it in your number who you turned away

Me: of course

Roc: text you later I just got in trouble texting yo ass

Me:not my fault 

I really enjoyed talking to him...........................oh fuck I totally forget page said she was going to pay, she must of already got it all set up....so who did it set off on??????

~Jasmine's P.O.V~

I was now covered in orange paint with the whole cafeteria laughing at me, since india wasn't here the so called "trap" set off on me, I wonder if india didn't come on purpose? I'm tired of fighting if she set I trap of course im going to do the same." No worry I'm going to get your ass ....so watch your back" "oh look at the wittle baby think she though ... well think again" "bitch oh hell no who tf do you think your talking to.. oh your just mad because india us beat your ass..oh or india and roc are going on a date" her eyes widened" thats what I thought bitch so stay in your lane and calm all that down" I then turned oh my heel and went to the bathroom to clean up I heard someone say" page is going to her her ass beat" thats for sure..don't play no games with this bitch's they keep thinking I'm funny.

~Mya's P.O.V~

"Page is going to get her ass beat" roc said...wait I thought they were dating and why didn't india tell me that her and roc were going on a date? Why didn't india come to school?? Why is india acting like this?? All this thoughts raced my mind as I pulled out my phone to ask india these questions, just then I pair of hands came across my eyes~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys bre here who do you guys think it was ~hoped you guys liked this episode of miss taken only on popnet

If schools for college is not on Saturday then imagine that it is