Chapter 10

Hey sorry I haven't been publishing in a long time, I've been stuck with this story been working on other projects. But I'll try to get back on track with this, I really want to see how it turns out just like the rest of y'all. So enjoy and vote and comment.

Chapter 10

Last night was amazing. It seems that I don't have feelings for Ty in that way, I see her as a sister. Due to me being the only child, I guess having her around is like having an older sister. I woke up this morning and dropped Ty off at home. When I finally arrived at the hotel Naruto and Gaara weren't there they went to the Tsuchikage tower. It was only me, but I felt Sasuke training. I followed his chakra and saw him using his Sharingan, while throwing kunai at targets.

"What do you want?" He asks with an irritated tone. Sasuke was the only one of the group that I have never go to talk to and have fun with. He would always leave or not engage in the conversation.

"Well I wanted to see what you were doing, duh." I say while walking down to him. He stares at me with his onyx eyes. I glare at him with my own set of eyes.

"I was training as you can see." He says with a "Hn". He picks up a kunai and throw it in my direction. The kunai heads in my direction, I teleport behind him and grab a kunai and put it near his throat.

"It seems you need more training." I whisper in his ear. He activates his Sharingan and elbows me in my stomach. I jump back holding my stomach. Sasuke smirks and takes out his katana. I smirk and pull out my dual katanas as well.

"Now I'll see how you really fight." He explains. He runs towards me with his katana in motion. I run forward as well with my swords ready to strike. We "cling" into one another, I lift my right katana hand and swing it towards his head. He ducks and pushes his katana against my katana in my left hand.

"Ha is that all you have?" I ask as I jump back. He jumps back also putting his weapon back in its pouch. Sasuke performs some hand signs to fast for my normal eye to see. He lifts his hand to his mouth.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique." He says as fire streams out of his mouth towards me. I jump back avoiding the fire to perform my own set of hand signs. Sasuke moves forward with the attack still going strong.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" I yell as I blow my own set of flames. The two flames interact, creating a huge inferno. It seems that he's strong with ninjutsu, so how about Genjutsu. I activate my Mangekyō Sharingan, not caring if Sasuke see it. I see his chakra stream through the flames. I stop blowing the fire, and jump up in the air performing hand signs.

"Black Rain Technique!" I yell as clouds begin to form over us. It wasn't typical water rain,Nope it was my favorite water release jutsu Black Rain. The clouds begin to pour down black liquid, I jump back onto a tree branch. It seems Sasuke don't know yet.

"Ha you think rain can stop my fire, Great Fireball Technique!" He yells as he shoots balls of fireballs towards me. But after he shoots the balls of fire they explode in front of his face. I smirk, once people find out that it's not normal rain it's too late. I release the Jutsu and watch as the smoke disappears just to see Sasuke panting.

"Hmmm it seems the Great Uchiha's final member is not the great one after all." I laugh. He shoots out a glare and activate his Mangekyō Sharingan. I activate my own, startling him for a moment. He stares at me with an angry look.

"How the hell did you get that!?" He yells while pointing his finger at me. I just look at him and chuckle for a minute. I didn't think he would be mad to find out there's another Uchiha in the world. I deactivate it and give him a stare.

"Well as you can see I'm an Uchiha like you buddy, so I'll let you process this new information see you later." I give him a peace sign before teleporting to the hotel we were staying at. I walk towards the window and watch as he sits down on the bench at the training area. He puts his hands to his mouth, in a thinking position.

Sorry this chapter is very short compared to my other ones, I just wanted to post this one for the people who may have been waiting for another chapter for this story, so see ya