Chapter 13 - Never Have I Ever

Kirstie got out of the car, and walked over to the place where they all first met. We all walked after, joining her, when I asked, "What are we gonna do?"

Kirstie looked at Todrick, and asked, "You was a party boy, what are you have as an idea? You will have the best ideas!" Todrick giggled, and said, "How about the basic party games? How about let's play never have I ever?"

Kirstie looked excited, and felt too, while Scott looked both intrigued and terrified reflecting his emotions as well. I smiled, looking at my friends, and I was kind of a little excited to play this game. I never played it, but of course I'd seen tons and tons of other kids playing it, it looked like fun!

"I guess I'll start since I came up with the idea." He shamelessly said, giggling a little. "But, since you don't have drinks to drink from, if you have done it, you have to eat some skittles."

Todrick pulled some skittles out of his back, and frankly it was not surprising. Todrick mostly always had something, or some kind of candy that was inside his backpack. I knew, because Kirstie always told me that she used to steal them out of his bag, until he realized, of course.

Todrick open the bag, and then continued, "Never have I ever cared about what other people think." It made me smile that he was so confident, but of course all the rest of us took a skittle out of the bag and popped it in our mouths. Then it was Kirstie's turn.

"Never have I ever swam in that lake, right over there." Scott, and Todrick rolled their eyes at Kirstie, and both took a skittle out of the bag, popping it in their mouth. I let a little giggle, of course Kirstie would try to purposely pick something she knew they had done. I shook my head.

Scott then said, "Never have I ever dyed my hair." Both Kirstie and I took a skittle out of the bag and ate them. Scott looked at me a little confused, but I interrupted him before he could start talking and said, "I went through a sort of alternative stage of my life, don't want to talk about it, don't really care. Neither should you."

Scott laughed at that, but I got admit, I did look pretty hot as a punk ass dude. I thought about it for a little before saying, "Never have I ever had coffee."

At that, every single last one of them snapped their heads looking at me, and said in stereo, "What?!?!" I put my hands up in defense, saying, "It was something that my parents didn't drink, so I never drank it either." Naturally after the shock passed, they all picked up a skittle and ate one.

It went back to Todrick, and he said, "Never have I ever kissed anyone..." Scott was the only one that went for a skittle that time, and honestly, I wasn't very shocked he was a nice guy, and very very attractive. Just not my type.

Kirst you looked, and felt a little offended, because Scott, obviously, never told her about it. Then, she realized it was her time to say something, so she said, "Never have I ever had siblings."

Scott got a skittle, and it made sense, because when I was over his house after we had dinner and went up to go to sleep, one of Scott's siblings came in and said goodnight to us. I also take the skittle, but it made Scott really confused, and he asked me, "What? I don't remember seeing any of your siblings at the house when we were there."

I nodded, dammit. Must they have to find out every one of my secrets? There are some things that I'd rather not have to explain everything the time people ask about it. They were my friends though, so I figured it's probably a better idea to get this over with right now, and not have them find out about it later.

"Well, of course you didn't see her. She was my sibling, her name was Marie, but she died. End of story." All of them looked a little shocked, and I felt them starting to get worried, so I said, "Look it was about 5 years ago, I'm fine now."

After that the game was about normal, and I learned some funny things about the three. I was starting to really feel like a part of this group, and in all truthfulness, I was starting to really like it.
With
A/N

Thanks!!!

Daily Obsession: Pentatonix's surprise song they sang

EHAGSDLTAET: ^^^^^^^^

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all!

- krazykayla721