Chapter 1: Freshmen

It's been 2 weeks since Victoria became famous around the whole school

       It's been 2 weeks since Victoria became famous around the whole school. Victoria and her band mates always been able to join any competition in and out of the school. They always won 1st place and being the champion of summer rocks. Her band mates who are named Andre, Joshua, Cathy, Josh and an additional member of the band is Mia, Josh's girlfriend who can also sing.

      Andre is the active, smart and handsome one who can play the piano. Joshua who is playing the base guitar and Josh is the one who plays the drums. Cathy and Mia are the co- singers of Victoria but Mia isn't just a good girl but a bad annoyiny girl especially to Victoria. She always bother her and loves being evil to Victoria. And with that, all of them can sing but the others prefer to play the instruments they know.

-------

*Victoria's P.O.V*

      I woke up on the sound of my alarm clock ringing so loud. I clicked my alarm  and jumped out of bed, heading to the shower room. And after that I brushed my teeth and went to my closet. 

      Meanwhile, I finally found the right clothes to wear. I wore my skinny jeans and my high tank top together with my fitted leather jacket, I haven't worn any kind of clothes like this before.

      I headed downstairs to the kitchen and found my mom preparing breakfast. "Good morning sunshine how's sleep?" she asked while putting pancakes on each of our plates.

      "Good mom, still sleepy " I smiled, she nodded and called out for my brother Brandon, the official athlete who fully cares about me and my mom. He ran down the stairs and greeted us as he entered the kitchen.

      We started eating and Brandon and I kept shoving the pancakes in our mouth swiftly.

      "Guys, eat slowly" mom scolded us; we both slowed down a bit until we totally consumed the pancakes. We all finished breakfast and I helped my mom fix the table. I cleaned the table and helped my mom wipe the dishes. I was about to ask Brandon to take me to school when suddenly there is a honk of a car in front of our house. A thought came in mind maybe it's my mates.

      I kissed my mom's cheek. "Mom I need to go, bye" I exclaimed and waved at both of them. I dashed to the door, it's my friends with their new van and has a print of our bands' name, "The Dark Angels", we totally aren't just a rock band, we are a pop rock  band. I ran straight in the van and greeted them as well.

      We finally reached the school camp and John, who drove the van, parked the van in front of our school building. We hopped out the van and was mobbed by our schoolmates again. We answered every question and appreciated every schoolmate and suddenly the bell rings so immediately, we jogged straight to our lockers to get our stuffs and books.

      "Hey guys, we're going to be late in 5 minutes! Come on!!" Cathy screams with her little childish voice, hopping and hopping like a bunny. We all nodded and ran straight to our classroom.

      We finally reached our classroom when we found Mr. Stylinsons, with his arms crossed and leaning on his table, strictly staring at us with his evil eyes and with his mad shaped mouth.

      "Well, well, well, finally the "The Dark Angels" are finally here in my class." He grinned while his arms are still crossed.

      "We're sorry sir, we've been mobbed again. We promise not to do it again" I apologized and he nodded, and went back to his seat in front of his desk and started to scroll through the names and started calling out each of our names.
.
.
.
.
.
      All of our names are finally announced. Mr. Stylinsons started our topic for the day. 

      "Okay this is our topic for the day..." He started.

        " We are going to discuss about art, this time let's try to draw a sketch about something that pops out of your mind, only focus on the first thing you though about and draw it immediately." Mr. Stylinson announced and went back to his sit, starting his own paper works.

      We all took out our pencils and paper, I tried to think of something  but I can't think of anything, my mind was blank and I can't think well. I always think of music and nothing else. But I forced myself to concentrate and think of something to draw; A moment later, the very first thought had popped. Quickly, I drew the simplest scketch I could draw. Vampire and a Wolf.

      "Okay class, time is up and kindly pass your works." Mr. Stylinsons exclaimed, we quietly passed our works. 

        All the papers are on Mr. Stylinsons desk as he gathered all the papers and checked on it. He's face flashed some grins and quite nodded as he checked each of our papers.

      "Okay class, this is your assignment for tomorrow. Search about the things you all drew and explain it in front of the class tomorrow, okay?  Class dismissed," 

      "Hey guys, let's go to the library and do our assignments  pleeeaaaasseeeee!!!!" Cathy squealed. We all looked at each other and with no hesitation we agreed. It's quite getting dark and I don't want my mother and brother to freak out and worry so I decided to text them first.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

To: Mom

Mom, I think I'm going to be home late, we have assignments to do first. So don't worry, I'm with my friends, we are just going to search something in the library and please tell Brandon that I'm heading home late okay mom. So bye mom, love you!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

      We finally reached the library as I got a quick reply from my mom.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

From: Mom

Okay honey, just take care okay. Message us if you're in trouble or something okay. Bye honey.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

      And with that, we are now heading to the different sections of the library. The library was so huge and this really makes it difficult for all of us to find what we should find and I must add, this place is really creepy as I expected. This was the huge library I've been in my whole life. The other lights we're flickering on and off which adds to its creepiness. I have no choice but to confront this situation.