Chapter 4: Stay out of the Dark

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

       The day of being in school makes me so stressed, since I still have my boring detention at the other room. I've never been in detention since this stupid new attitude of mine, being so arrogant. I cross the threshold to the room of detention. But before I could close the door behind me, at the corner of my eyes, I saw a guy standing at the corner of the locker staring at me, I stared at him for a minute, the guy looks scary, wearing a total black hoody, there is blood dripping from his mouth and his eyes are different. But when suddenly group of students walked pass, I tried to find the guy but he wasn't anywhere to be seen, didn't saw him ran or whatever. He was just gone so quickly. 

       I shrugged it off and enter the room which surprisingly I wasn't the only one who was invited for detention

       I shrugged it off and enter the room which surprisingly I wasn't the only one who was invited for detention. There are two boys and four girls in a different sit. I headed to my sit which has two sits between the girls. I sat down, feeling of being stared at. Meanwhile, the teacher, who is our strict professor entered our class and greeted us. 

        "Okay here is the rule, number one, no talking to each other or else you will have another additional one hour of detention. Number two, no using of gadgets or else they will be confiscated or be kept for a week. Number three, don't do anything funny to annoy your other schoolmates. And finally, no eating. Got it class?" Our professor announced.

       "Yes Sir!" We answered and he slightly smiled, he sat down on his sit and do some of his works. Everything is so quiet which make me so uncomfortable. I pulled out my scrapbook and also my pencil.

       Hours past and it's almost the end of my detention. I started to fix my things and gathered it all in my backpack. My time is finished, I stood up and greeted the professor a goodbye and headed straight at the door. Hours of being in detention is a nightmare, no talking, no everything.

       I headed out the school building and head out straight to our gate. It's too late so no more cars roaming around the place that's why decided to walk home from school. The sky is dark and I absolutely skipped dinner. I know my family is worried sick.

       I was walking in the middle of the road, I heard some footsteps coming near me, I quicken my pace but when I heard the footsteps coming near and nearer, I started to run as soon as I heard the footsteps behind me. I didn't look back, I just run and run until all the lamp poles are absolutely out. My heart beats faster, I stopped running to have a quick look at my surroundings. 

        My palms are getting sweaty and legs are feeling so jelly I could barely run again. Everything was dark but in my surprise, my vision was changing, everything turns to black and green, totally a night vision. I can clearly see my surrounding but suddenly, I felt a hand grabbed my wrist and started to shove me backwards.  I started to struggle but his grip tightens as I winced in pain, his grip is tighter than any other normal human beings grip, being able to crush some bones.