Chapter 3: Report

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

      I really can't believe what I just read, I know it's a simple journal but her characteristics are cool, I don't know if the journal is real or she just made it up but I'm quite astonished about her and her life.

       Mr. Stylinson finally came in with all his documents on his hand. We all stood up and greeted him.

       "Good Morning Mr. Stylinson" We all greeted in sync and he flashes us a great smile. We all sat down and prepared our assignment. He sat down for a while, fixing his paper works. I felt some paper being thrown behind me and as I turned around, I saw new faces which just entered our class a while ago which Mr. Stylinson didn't mentioned. I tried to ignore them but they still keep on throwing small paper balls at me. I tried to control my temper and suddenly our teacher speaks.

       He stood up." Class, I must have mention that we have some new classmates. Okay students, introduce yourselves." He announced and the mean girls finally stood up.

       "Hey guys, I'm Barbara but you can call me Bay or whatever you want" The girl with a ring on her nose said.

        "And I'm Cloudia, call me anything you want". The girl with a quite colourful hair said and lastly.

        "I'm Glenda, don't dare to call me any of your stupid nicknames okay" the freaky and totally mean girl said. She is the one who is totally throwing paper balls on me.

       They all sat down and as our teacher announced about our assignment. I never felt nervous since I read the journal and I didn't complete my assignment about werewolves and vampires. Luckily, there are many classmates who are ahead of me so I will be next later on. I glared at Mia who also being annoyed by the mean girls behind us. She quietly screamed some cursing words but the girls didn't bother. They kept on throwing stuffs at us while our teacher never notices them; he just kept on listening and grading some of our classmates who are reporting. The girls are really getting in my nerves. I wanted to shout when suddenly I realized that it was my turn to report. My friends looked at me and smile but I can clearly feel that they are nervous too. Now the mean girls finally stopped throwing, but as I stood up, I can hear them whispering at each other looking straight to me, I glared and just rolled my eyes.

       I nervously nodded to our teacher to signal him that I'm ready to report. I cleared my throat and stood up straight.

       "Good Morning everyone, this is the explanation about my drawing yesterday. Now this is what it is" I started. My palms are totally shaking and sweating.

       "The Legends of Vampires and Werewolves" I started.

       "The belief in vampires and werewolves dates back centuries, some believe even thousands of years

       "The belief in vampires and werewolves dates back centuries, some believe even thousands of years. With the current obsession with vampires and werewolves, many people are in search or curious to find out what the history behind vampires and werewolves could uncover about these legendary figures. The Werewolf is a widespread concept in European Folklore, existing in many variants which are related by a common development of a Christian interpretation of underlying Indo-European mythology which developed during the medieval period. From the early modern period, werewolf beliefs also spread to the New World with colonialism. Belief in werewolf develops parallel to the belief in witches, in the course of the Late Middle Ages and the Early Modern period. Like the witchcraft trials as a whole, the trial of supposed werewolves emerges in what is now Switzerland (especially the Valais and Vaud) in the early 15th century and spreads throughout Europe in the 16th, peaking in the 17th and subsiding by the 18th century." I breathed out and continued.