Age Matters

"Hey, where are you? I'm at this mall, near to your house. Something happened, so I need to leave my friends and go home immediately. Can you pls pick me up and help me to go home?" says in her text to him.

"My friends gave instructions but I'm still not familiar with it. I can't waste time. Reply asap please." another text from her.

The texts was twenty minutes ago and he was asleep twenty minutes ago.

"Shit!" he exclaimed and then immediately ran to his car.

The mall is only 4 blocks away from his house, so, it'll only take him five minutes to reach the mall.

He feel stupid for putting his phone in silent.
He stepped on the gas so hard and wasn't even thinking that he's not on a highway.

"Hey. Shit. I'm sorry, I was sleeping. I'm on my way, wait for me. Everything's gonna be alright." he texted her while driving.

And then there was a screech. His heartbeat raised because of an almost crash and made him dropped his phone. The car was from the first block maneuvering it's way to his lane.

He almost died there. He's sure that the driver of that car is already cursing him but he cares no less.

He waited for the car to make its way and he's so much in a rush, he didn't bother to find his phone.

"Hey, don't bother anymore...everything's ok now"

So, he didn't saw her text.

~

"It wasn't that good, what a waste." she said to his friends.

"But at least it's free but for me it's a good movie tho." one of her friend said

"Stop bitching the movie hunni, how many times do you have to say that?" another friend of her, a guy friend, whom she has a crush on.

"Coz you chose the movie and so i won't stop bitching it." as she said it, they both laughed.

Cat and dog fight is their habit and they both like it, especially her.

She likes the guy friend

"What time is it?" her girl friend asked.

She checks her phone to check the time then she remembered she switched it off, she turned it on, and then she was shocked by an overwhelming number of messages and missed calls.

"Hey" says in the last text of him, minutes ago.

she continue to read the rest of the messages.

"I can still escort you to your house" 10 mins, ago.

"Yo, what happened?" 12 mins ago.

"I lost my phone for a sec, I didn't saw your message." 15 mins ago

"I'm at this store, I'll be waiting." 20 mins ago

"Hey" 25 mins ago.

"But I'm already here..." 27 mins ago.

"Hey. Shit. I'm sorry, I was sleeping. I'm on my way, wait for me. Everything's gonna be alright." 30 mins ago

She was flustered by his gesture but after seconds it turned into annoyance. She thought that it's his fault for not reading her text. At the same time, she's confused why is he annoyed at him when he's just being nice and she did asked for help. But, she didn't need it anymore because everything's okay...

"It's 10:30pm! We have not yet taking dinner!"

...and everything's nice

"Cmon! Let's eat!" encouraged by her guy friend,