chapter 19:<

~~~

~~~

~~~

Listening to Mirrors by JT while writing this :)

~~~

(Perla pov)

We ran through the burning meadow. Sweat was beading off my forehead and I was having trouble breathing. The others didn't have a problem. They were either dead or in their wolve form.

I was on Cruz's back, and Daniel was a wolf running to my left. Samantha and Tanya were by us. They were all running on full speed.

Finally, we came to the bronze doors. I gripped on Cruz shirt.

We stepped in and they all walked straight ahead. Like I did.

"This is creepy," Fern whispered.

"You think this is creepy? Girl, when the Council is present, you'll be running shitless ," Tanya remarked.

After that, everything was a blur. I felt someone grip my waist and yank me from Cruz.

I didn't scream.

I was going to die.

I knew that for a fact.

I closed my eyes.

And thought of gold eyes with green specks. But something else came into mind.

Daniel.

~~~

~~~

~~~

(Maggie pov)

"Oh my God," Danette whispered. I stared in horror. No way were we able to escape now. There was too many of them. And only two of us. Well, a cashier who was paying attention to her nails. But that dosn't help us!

"Come out! We just want to talk." A mans voice ringed crystal clear.

But we didn't get to say anything. Something shot my shoulder. I went down.

"Maggie!" I heard Danette yell. But.I felt weak. I heard Danette scream, then silence. I felt myself be lifted.

Nice way of talking!

Then we were outside. I felt the cool breeze like a slap to my face. I was placed in the back of a car.

I blinked and I saw Perla's mom.

"Mrs. Tames?" My voice was doubtful.

"Magdalena! Is my daughter okay?" Her voice was weak, but I heard genuine concern.

"Yes. But what's going on?"

A sigh. "The hunters are working with an evil group of Supernaturals. They are taking down the Council. But to do that, they need to do the Ritual."

"For what?"

I saw her eyes closing. Then I got it. They didn't shoot me with a bullet.

They shot us with morphine.

"For what?" I asked again, but my voice was to getting weak. But she heard.

"Lillith," she whispered.

~~~

~~~

~~~

(Daniels pov)

I growled and howled in rage. I turned and followed the other wolf that took her. Something inside me clicked. My wolf was in control.

I heard shouts behind me. But I didn't stop. I couldn't.

Because when a wolves Mate is in danger, we stop at nothing to bring them back safely.

~~~

Oh shit! Even I didn't see that coming!

Again, I know. Short chapter. leave me alone! Lol. Don't worry. Leo and others pov will be back. Yes, Savannah too! Stop hounding me :D