Not An Update (Sorry)

Hey guys! Sorry if you were expecting an update but I do have something important to tell..

I'm back to school. Again. And its somehow going good so far. Though, I have to catch up on the lessons I missed. Meaning, I will be updating once every two weeks (or a week).

I hope you guys would understand me because I don't really have that much of a choice but go back to studies again.

Also!

Since I asked you guys which member should I write a fanfic next, alot have voted for Jin. So right now, I'm already planning the plots, storyline, sweet (wut?) moments and unexpected twists.

And, I will be needing three characters for the Jin Fanfic and I decided to try and ask if you guys are up for the role?

Though, only three will be chosen as mentioned from earlier.

The roles will be;

~ The main character's bestfriend (with a surprise love interest from a random and available BTS member)

~ And another two female characters. (Random BTS members as their love interest is also included in this package. //lol sorry)

So what you have to do is comment your fictional name and the character's background (or bio as some may call it, idk)

Remember, their background/bio will affect their personalities and how they act.

This will end in the 10th of August, 12:00 in the afternoon (GMT + 8:00)

Goodluck everybody!

As always, take care of yourselves and take a daily dose of BTS everyday (Talking about Bangtan Bombs)

-WithYourHope