Chapter 2; Silent Jealousy

Yoongi's POV

I stood there, in shock, her words kept repeating inside my head, I can't form any words in my mouth. She looks away, tears rolling down her cheeks, the feeling of guilt and regret started showing up. “I hope I made myself clear now, Yoongi. I don't want to be the one who'll ruin your relationship,” She said, walking away when the boys got back to the living room. Surprised to what they saw.

“What happened to noona, hyung?” Jungkook asked, the others soon, also started asking me questions about what happened earlier when they weren't here. Looking at her with the guy from afar, his hand touching her cheeks that was stained by her tears, leading her somewhere through the glass door. Why did I do that?

“Yoongi, it's not me who forgot about us first. It's you.”

“Guys stop. I think it's not the best time to ask questions.” Jin said interrupting them, who immediately shut their mouths off after realising what he meant. “It's ok, Jin hyung.” I told him, sitting back on the couch, I buried my face on both of my hands. Trying to rethink all of the stupid choices I made. I don't even know what made nor provoked me to think that she forgot me. When it's obvious that I was the one who was fooled and tricked thinking that their words were true.

“What is it that you wanted to tell me, Eomma?” I asked, seeing both of my parents and my older sister in the living room altogether. “Yoongi, we wanted to set you up with someone.” My dad said, I just stared at them, wide-eyed and in disbelief. They do know that I am still with Seohyun right?

“Wait, hold on. Eomma, Appa, you know that I'm dating Seohyun right? Why are you setting me up on a blind date with a girl, after three months that Seohyun left?” I said, I tried to be polite as I could possibly be. “The question is son, is she even coming back? Won't she forget about your existence when she's in a new place?” Now, my mom told me that. My mouth slightly hung open.

“It's about time that you find someone else and forget her. It won't always be her, what if she leaves you hanging? What if she leaves you because she found someone else there?” My father continued on, I was unable to speak or say anything. My older sister could only give me a look. Knowing that she doesn't want any of this, and at the same time, she doesn't want me to get hurt in the end also.

Now as time passes by, I slowly learned to love the girl that they set me up with. I was confident at first thinking that I finally moved on from her, but I didn't kmew that she still had the effect on me when I met her yesterday. When I was out with my girlfriend on our little date.

Soon enough, it's already evening, Sehun came back with Choree. I'm surprised that they are still going strong after all the hardships they went through because of Sehun being a famous idol. “Where's Seohyun and Yongseok hyung?” Sehun asked, their parents and his parents are in the dining room, settin up the table before we eat. “I don't know. Maybe Yoongi hyung knows.” Taehyung responded back, engrossed in his phone.

“Go and call them, Yoongi. I think in a few, the dinner starts.” Jin said, pushing my back. I just stared at him when he shot me a look, indicating me to just go and call them. I breathed out, heading to the glass door that they went earlier, maybe they're still here.

Yet I was right.

This door leads to the backyard, a small flower garden is right next to the porch where they sat at. Seohyun was resting her head on, who I assume is, Yongseok's lap. Her lower body was covered with a black jacket, blocking her bare skin away from the cold harsh winter breeze tonight. I cleared my throat before parting my lips open.

“Sorry for interrupting you two but, it's almost time for dinner.” I said, his head turning around, his eyes were wide as if he wasn't expecting anyone to come.

“Is that so? We'll be following behind,” He told me, I nodded turning around to leave them. It just hurts seeing them so close together to each other. Yet those meant nothing to them, yet. As I took a few steps, I heard their voices, completely stopping me on my tracks for an instance.

“Seohyun, wake up. It's almost time to eat, you slept alot already.” Thinking that this Yongseok guy might've known her more than I do. That his parents and hers are close to each other, it might lead to one thing.  But he seems familiar, as if he went to the same school with me and Seohyun long ago.

I sighed silently, before proceeding to walk away. With every steps, my mind was filled with thoughts and constant blaming.

“If only that I didn't let my parents fool me. I'm sorry, Seohyun.”

~●~●~

오후 9:47 목요일
2014년 12월 25일

“Thank you for staying here for Christmas, Jungkook, also to your friends.” Seohyun's father told him as he smiled in return, nodding his head slightly. “I should be thanking you, Mr Oh. We enjoyed ourself this evening. And the food was delicious, I appreciate your hard work for cooking the dinner, Ms Lim.” Jungkook said, bowing towards Seohyun's mother.

“It's no problem, Jungkook.” She said and smiled at his way. I glanced at where Seohyun is standing right now, accidentally meeting her gaze. She immediately turned away, unconciously, the corner of my mouth tugged upward. Nothing changed in her personality, she's still the shy one that I know.

Not long before they went outside as soon as we bid goodbye to her parents. We were trailing behind the two, following their actions, especially to Yongseok. “You're freezing.” I heard him say, he took off his thick, long coat and draped it around her shoulders. Pulling her closer by placing his arm on her shoulders.

“You look like you're going to kill him anytime soon with your gaze, hyung.” Taehyung clarified as he placed both of his hands on the pockets of his jeans. “They must've known each other for years now. I'm surprised that they are not together yet.” Namjoon said, him opening the door to the passenger's seat for Seohyun and closed it before going to the other side quickly.

“What do you mean by that, Namjoon?” I asked, watchig their car drive away, Seohyun catching my eyes before they disappeared in our sight.

“What I meant is, that guy is her bestfriend, there is a possibility that he likes her but he knew that Seohyun waited for you, hyung.” He answered, getting me all tensed up. There is no way that he knows about this. I furrowed my eyebrows deeply and looked at the pavement.

“Look, don't get all mad at me, I'm not saying that you made a bad decision. But, you're with her for four years now right?” He continued, referring to my current girlfriend, “I'm not mad, why would I be? And yeah, I guess you are right.” I said, sighing heavily.

“I understand that you still love her, Yoongi. And would you rather let her go just like that?” Jin questions me, getting inside our van. “I don't know Jin hyung. I'm so confused right now.” I said truthfully, staring at the windshield next to me.

“I love you too, Seohyun. But I'm scared because I can't afford to hurt her. Even both of my mind and my heart are confused. Though, as long as I know is, you were the first girl to make me feel like this.”

~●Author's Note●~

Ok! I finally finished writing this chapter, I didn't know what to do anyway. And I think this book/sequel will be mostly filled with their flashbacks and pasts. But I'll try my best, so I won't 'overdo' it. I'll try writing on what'll happen to them in the future.

-WithYourHope