Chapter 4; Bouquet of Mysteries

Please read the A/N's Note at the next page, I really need some help..

Yongseok's POV

“If only you knew that my heart is in pain whenever I see you so broken because of your past. If you knew that I only wished to be with you. I've kept this feelings hidden from the start, I never knew nor thought that this was a joke because these are real. I'm willing to put everything at risk just to ensure your safety, I want to fix you and see your true self behind that mask for five years. But even if you still love him until now. Expect me always, as I will be here for you no matter what.” I said, finishing it off by planting a small kiss on her forehead as I watch her sleep peacefully.

I turned around, surprised to see Yoongi standing there, a bouquet in his hand as he stared at me. I pursed my lips into a thin line and stared back at him, holding no emotion in my eyes. I spared a glance to Seohyun for a split second and looked back at him again.

He didn't heard it all right? I know who he is to her life, I won't be the one to judge him. Because I know I wasn't there when they used to date, last five years now, always there hiding in the shadows. I wouldn't blame or do anything because I don't know what really happened that seperated them together.

But now he's someone that everybody looks up to, leaving Seohyun to her own thoughts and handle the unexpected break up now that he's with someone.

He's someone yet he can't be the same guy who loved her at the start. Not the same guy who promised her those words. But he's someone who broke and took the smile away from her face.

I sighed, still looking at him with no expression.

“Why are you here?”

Seohyun's POV

“Oh, you're awake now, Seohyun.” I turned my head to the side to see one of Yongseok's friends sitting next to me on a plastic chair. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking around the room and to the bouquet next to the bed that I'm lying in.

“Why am I here..” I asked in confusion. Just realising it now.

“Yongseok was right.. You lost your conciousness yesterday and Yongseok rushed you to the hospital quickly,” Wonho muttered the first few words before answering my question. I sighed, slowly closing my eyes and placed my hand on my chest. My heart is beating faintly.

“Did he stayed or did he went back to the university?” I questioned once again and hoped that what happened yesterday was all a dream. “He stayed because he was the only one who was beside you at that time.” He said, glancing outside the window.

“Where is he? And who's that from?” I pointed at the bouquet I saw earlier that is on the small table next to the hospital bed. He, too, looked at it and his expression held confusion all of the sudden.

“Mollayo. It's for you but its not him, he said. Maybe he knows who gave it and he told me that you can go anytime you want, as what the doctor said but the medicines are with him. He went to see his parents today and I'm here to stay with you until you wake up..” He explained.

I sighed again and stared blankly at the ceiling.

“Why am I feeling this now? What's wrong with me today?..”

Alot has been happening lately and they all involved tears and constant blames. I can't even comprehend on what's going on now. For all these years of suffering, this was the time I've cried too much. Constantly suffocating myself in my now shattered world. Hiding behind my locked heart cowardly.

“Can we go somewhere?” I asked, unknowingly taking the bouquet in my hands and held it close. “Sure, anything for you. Go and change while I wait, the bathroom is right there.” Wonho smiled warmly and handed me a paper bag. I nodded smiling and went to the bathroom through the white door.

I took a peek inside the bag, clothes and other stuffs are in there. I washed my face up in the sink and brushed my teeth. I looked around the bathroom while drying up. There's nothing much else to do here.

I sighed inwardly and just changed out in my hospital gown and to the clothes that he brought.

“Let's go?” Wonho asked me as soon as I got out of the bathroom, he was holding the bouquet on one hand and one strap of his backpack was slung on his shoulder. He might get mistaken as my boyfriend but he's like my older brother.

Besides, he told me that he won't love any more and wait until the right one comes because the girl he likes can't return it.

“Mm hmm.” I hummed in reply.

He was talking and asking me all sorts of questions if I'm hungry or if I'm alright with him. I noticed that the sun was getting ready to set due to the sky's reddish orange color. Have I been sleeping for too long? The doctor may have said that its because of the stress that I can't handle lately.

“Where do you wish to go?” Wonho asked once again as he turns on the engine of his car. “I'll tell you the directions to that place..” I said and he nodded in return. My fingers were slightly touching the white roses in the mysterious bouquet.

While he was driving, I began to drift into my own thoughts again.

All of those unforgettable memories turning into a nightmare and a heartwrenching sadness is the reason why my heart has been locked in a dark place for a long time now. Those caused me too much sadness, anger, and depression. Leaving me no choice but to shut everything down, no emotions nor sympathy.

Though I fear I've become exactly what I wanted to avoid, a stoic, emotionless person who refuses to hear and say the word 'Love'..

Why does everything has to be so damn complicated?

~●Author's Note●~

That's just a filler. I'll do my best to give you guys a longer chapters in the future and I do need your help.

Go to the next page and please I desperately needed you to help me out.

-WithYourHope